No announcement yet.

What do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play the caveman... i have an old leatherface mask that I bloodied up and a wig. By the way I cut off the original hair because it looked kinda gay. My intentions were not to look like a caveman, but to be a scary imbred freak. Everyone that goes through comments on how much i look like a caveman though so I guess thats what I am. Sometimes I run up and down one of those spinning vortex things. That usually gets a reaction out of people.
    Dead Acres is the place to be...
    5 miles east of 270 in Pataskala, OH.

Comment

My favorite mask is a IZOMBIE mask which I use at my haunt to scare people when I do actually act inside the haunt. I wear a jump suit and my IZOMBIE mask. I use to do the whole make up thing but I can't do that anymore because I'm the one running the haunt. Hard to talk to someone with blood dripping off your face. So when I do act I'm wearing a mask, take it off and you're ready to go.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My haunt Characters for my haunt

I was Mirricalla the Vicious, Volumptious, Velvet Vampyress for almost ten years at
        some conventions and also at ZOO BOO for the MOntgomery Zoo I even
        did the commercials for them as Mirricalla two years. I wore the
        costume for one halloween when I only did birthday parties at my haunted house.
        Then when I opened for halloween I was Lullabell Ravenstein the gap toothed inbred cousin
        of the horrible inbred, ex carny, Cannibal Ravenstein Freak Family.giggles

I dressed in ragged overalls with a hump on my back (pillow) and freckles, pig tails
        and a lot of really BAD teeth.giggles

This past year which was our really grand opening year for Halloween (2006) I
        was a Goth chick tour guide dressed all in black with very high hell black boots
        half the month and then a zombie miner to take them on the bunker elevator and
        through the haunt the rest of the month.

Who knows what I will do next year, ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Kimmy
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

I'm Jason Voorhees from the Friday 13th Part 7 movie

Comment

What Do You Play

I am just a sick evil Klown that likes to smack people with his sledge hammer. Nothing better than splashed brain matter on the walls. Nothing to sick for our guests. Add a little Sinester Scents and the scene is goooyed.

Comment

It happened again!

Well haunted actors, here I am trying to merely startle and entertain and make the customers laugh and yet speaking in pretty much my regular voice (what's left of it) and wearing no make up or costumes just telling people about the haunted history of this haunted, haunted house , I get some people here for their first time thinking at some point in the tour that I am planning to actually KILL them!???
              I heard this again today on the phone. A woman whose husband loves haunted houses will be coming here soon to see my place, their friend has been here once and raved about her very strange yet enjoyable experience here "But at one point of the tour , we thought that he was going to KILL US!"
              ????
              I have heard this a few times over the years and it always totally mystifies me!?
              Can people be thinking such thoughts as they are laughing ?
              If I ever figure out exactly WHAT I am doing to give this impression....then maybe I can patent it and sell it to some of you guys!!!
              Hey, you will save a small fortune on make up and costumes! (And bloody body parts, chainsaws , chainsaw gasoline, strobe lights and all of the other stuff I don't have here.
              As goofy as this sounds one other time people had this feeling , they eventually explained why they thought this(at least this is what they said it was..) "It was that shirt that you were wearing that night!"
              I was out of clean black shirts, I borrowed a black shirt from my adult son, it said "Henry, Portrait of a Serial-Killer" on it .
              Now that they know us serial-killer's secret I must kill them! We can't kill unless we are wearing THAT shirt! Rules are rules you know!
              DUH!!??
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

a ghost greater
                tour guide
                Dr. Zeller Van Zurich
                village idiot ops thats just me
                curator
                cemetery care taker
                The Care Taker
                John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

Most of last season I did a character named Reverend Mythos. He was a backwoods Cthulhu-noid preacher. He roamed the cue line and the inside of the house aggressively warning people of the bad magic being practiced in DarkWood Manor and that he was the only one who knew the true power of Lord Cthulhu.
                  The last night of the haunted house I played a strange zombie creature that I never got around to naming, but I got such a good response from people with him that I have to name him and resurrect him once or twice this year. He went around with his headlamp on sniffing people while making a series of clicking noises. It was the end of the run, and my voice needed a break. The clicking and the sniffing did the trick. The attached picture is taken with Conrad Brooks.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  Owner, operator, and dish washer
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

Im usually Michael Myers due to my intimidating stature but i also have been known to play the role of a demented clown here and there.

Comment

I usually dress up as a zombie.
                      Attached Files
                      ~Bill Mlinac
                      The Deadland Haunted House
                      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

At the professional haunt i work at (Kevin McCurdy's Haunted Mansion)-

A paranormal investigator/Parapsychologist.

At my home haunt-

A zombie.

Comment

Crypt Keeper type, tell the legend of the house. Tell the rules. Scare the bejesus out of them to wake up the other actors with customers screams to let them know they are on there way. LOL! We not all of them maybe some of them.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

So you get to check out the herd first, move some of the keepers to another pen and cull them from the group later?
                            Then it's "Ridem Cowboy!"
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ya I get to prod them with the cattle shocker and send them off for the slaughter. Or something like that Jim???
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X