I'm new...hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new...hi!

Well I'm new to the board so I thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. My name is Justin and I am a 16 yr old male haunter that works for the Haunted Hotel in Huntington, Indiana. I am in my second year of haunting, but am already a seasoned vetran, considering I've been an actor for 13+ years. I currently build props, design rooms, haunt, do makeup/prostetics, and try and not die of sleep deprivation lol. In the past, I played the janitor of Mr. Warwick, our haunts "creator",but now I have moved ono and...this is very hush hush...am coming in as Mr. Damien Warwick himself. Well thats pretty much me lol. I am also attending the Midwest Haunters Convention this year, what should I do while I'm there? Any ideas? Thanks for letting me share a little about me.

Welcome

Welcome Justin glad to have you aboard!!! Look for me I will be there as well. We will talk check out my haunt graystonemanor.net we are under a major revamp and it may be a lil dull till its over
    sigpic

Comment

btw sry I didnt see the sticky introduce yourself thread. My appologies

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        Welcome Justin glad to have you aboard!!! Look for me I will be there as well. We will talk check out my haunt graystonemanor.net we are under a major revamp and it may be a lil dull till its over
        sweet I think I've heard of you guys before. Where are you guys located?

Comment

Welcome Damien , stop by our booths and introduce yourself at MHC, 401-403..
          Rob and the BodyBag Crew
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

graystone

graystone manor is a 50,000 sqft haunted house in nw bama we have a full food menu where you can eat at dead debbies diner, have a house band the corn stalkers, catch a movie, all while you wait for your turn to get the yell scared out of you
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome, DW

Keep yer eyes peeled at MHC! ZombieWalk Columbus will be lurching through the tradeshow on Saturday afternoon. See ya there!
              To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Working...
              X