Sounds like MHC will be a hit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like MHC will be a hit!

With everyone complaining about TW, sounds like MHC will be the place to be.

MHC in Columbus in the month of June. Looks like the greatest show on Earth, to me. Reasonable booth rates (great for the vendors) and even better value for the buyers, free admission to the show floor. All this coupled with tons of education and social events.

To me all this adds up to a great show for all.
    Ken
    www.boocrewproduction.com

Mhc

Been a while since I've kept up on the Haunted World due to injuries but ready to get back to my haunt. Can you or someone give me the web address to the MCH in June.

Also the weather is a hit and miss deal in Chicago. It can be just as nasty in March as it can be in Jan. I always like going to Rosemont and the cold weather isn't that big of a deal. The trade show will still be inside, won't it? People are getting to soft.

colwood56

Comment

Here is the MHC link
      http://www.midwesthauntersconvention.com/home.html
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

MHC is WONDERFUL, and getting better every year.

This will be my 2nd year attending and teaching a seminar with my husband, as well as some fun nefariousness at the Vampire Night. We will be able to dress up this time and have fun at the masquerade party on Sat. night and I'm greatly looking forward to it.

I've attended 4 Transworld conventions, a HauntCon and MHC. I had fun at all of them and learned at all of them. However, MHC has a friendly relaxing community feel to it that can't possibly occur at TW. I highly recommend that everyone attend, to learn, to meet and become friends with other haunters, to buy and to look forward to being able to do this every year.

~Beth Miller
        Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

I agree!

Last year was my first Midwest and it really fealt like I was home. everyone was so wonderul, as a vendor we were taken great care of, and the social aspect was great - lots of awesome costumes and jusy haunters getting together! If I were describe the difference between Transworld and Midwest, it would be like this. Transworld is like a hug from a distant aunt, accepting but kinda cold. MHC is like a hug from your favorite Grandma that smells like fresh cookies. Dorky, yes.. but that's who i am!!!
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
          X