New Guy - Old Haunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy - Old Haunter

Greeting to you all. I thought I'd take a moment to give an intro and tell you all a little about myself.

I'm creative director of the Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel in Huntington, Indiana which actually makes me this guys boss (sorry Justin, I had to let everybody here know.) I'm an illustrator and artist and all around creative guy that loves to use his talent to come up with new ways to give people the creeps.

Okay, now here comes the shameless self promotion - I run my own art & design studio and I'm going to soon be adding a division that services specifically to the dark attraction /haunted house industry including the possibility of promotional art & design and (hopefully) printing services. I'm still trying to come up with a name and all that fun stuff but hope I can develop some good relationships with many of you and be someone you can count on.

Here's an example of my stuff.

And you can see more here

Just glad to be a part of the community here and I look forward to meeting lots o' friends. Maybe I'll see some of you at the Midwest Haunters Convention.

-Bart

Hello Bart and Welcome!

I mentioned your exceptionally creepy haunt promo on the boards. I also particularly enjoy your 13th floor logo. Let me know when you're up and running... we'll definitely be keeping you in mind!

Mike
    Michael Inks
    Geist Entertainment, Inc.
    www.geistentertainment.com
    "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the warm welcome and thank you for the great comment regarding our vid. Last year was a huge growth year for us and we did some major additions and improvements that really paid off for us. Hoping to this year as well. It's nice to hear when somebody acknowledges the hard work we did.

And I will definitely let it be known when I'm set up and ready to move ahead on my dark attractions division. Should be pretty soon.

-Bart

Comment

Working...
      X