help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

im looking for a keebler elf costume if any one knows were to find 1 please let me know
    thanks
    Danny

Have you tried contacting the Keebler Co.? Maybe they would have such things or could tell you who may have done the work to make some of them for them?
    A company just ten miles from me makes college mascot costumes and does some work for Disney once and awhile, they do custom work like that, they have been in business a long time, they are called "Facemakers" In Savanna, Ill.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

thanks jim

that is a good idea i will try to look into this more soon i was also thinking of um morris costumes to see if maybe they had one.i may end up dead when i get this costume. lol. i wont tell my sister in law you gave me an idea. if u dont see me posting anymore i am probaly 3 fee i mean 6 feet under but thanks ffor the ideas jim

dannymaple
      dannymaple2004@yahoo.com
      Danny

Comment

Are you inpying that you would use this Keebler costume to scare your sister?
        does she have a phobia about the Keebler Elf?
        Please no! Don't say that she was molested by one? Two? Half a dozen? A whole box full?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

hi jim

no its my sister in law and she is short like a keebler elf so we thought we would find her th costume just to pic on her she was not raped by a elf that we know of but she came from pa with the rest of the elfs lol well i got to go jin she may try to kill me now?
          thanks for the laugh
          danny maple
          Danny

Comment

Jim I think he isnt having any luck with that hole in the tree! So he is looking for a little Elfin Magic! LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

I thought it was funny that you were looking for a Keebler elf costume but then Jim and Damon started in and I was in tears, too funny.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
              X