Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% OFF ANY ORDER OF $100 or MORE at FRIGHTCATALOG.COM

Hi-
    I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peek at an upcoming sale at FrightCatalog.com. Save 50% off any order of $100 or more. Just enter or mention offer code FRIGHT50. This offer expires April 15th.

-Annemarie

Im just seeing if this is legit. Sounds a little good to be true from frightcatalog. And there is nothing on the website.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Went all the way through the check out process to see if it would actually work, not only did they quote shipping at $50, and then sneakly add ANOTHER $75 to the shipping when i was to enter my CC info, the code did not deduct anything.. a word to the wise...
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

You knew

there had to be a catch.

Comment

Yea, i just went through the process, no discount and added $30.00 to the shipping.
          In Darkness they hunt the living
          http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Perfect opportunity

for the removal of a thread. Not sure if the original poster was trying to drum up business for the company or make it look bad. Or maybe was just misled. Either way, this thread should be taken off.

Comment

sometimes i think vendors think us haunters have dumbass written across our forehead.

Comment

Its posted on the website. Maybe its a glitch that needs to be fixed or brough to there attention. The sale is till the 17th of this month. Good deal if its for real.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

That wasn't there a couple of days ago

To be fair to Annemarie, she did say it was an upcoming sale. Looks like it will be a great opportunity to pick up some stuff.

Comment

Fright Catalog 50% off

Legit sale but only on items costing $399 or less.

Comment

Fright Props.....

Shame Shame not that I would buy from you I can get what you sell wholesale I am in the Costume & Party business. as well amoung other things. But thats neither here nor there. You ad on HauntWorld stated 100.00 or more save50% not 399.00 or less! Thats just wrong to mislead people like that. Oh wait! This is the Haunt Industry you can do that!
                      sigpic

Comment

Seems to be lots of items

out of stock right now. Maybe they just want to clear out some inventory and then redo the website with just the best sellers?

Comment

Its Legit

I bought $400 worth of stuff and paid only $200 and it was $25 for shipping.

Comment

Tried to get wares the clown costume, 299.00 didnt get discount.and charged me more for shipping. so i didnt buy!!! one more lost sale to them. e-mailed them twice didnt get reply.
                            In Darkness they hunt the living
                            http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

I called them today everything is upfront! Just not 50% on anything over 399.00. You buy $100.00 you pay $50.00. Good deal if you buy the right stuff.
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X