House of Shock Builds AFL Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Shock Builds AFL Set

Here are pictures of the Graveyard set we built for the New Orleans VooDoo. This is an AFL(Arena Football League) team and are now number #1 in the division! We like to think it is because of the fire!
    The set is comprised of 4 columns that are connected by 2 wall sections and a 14ft gate between them. The whole set is about 40ft X 15ft. We even customized all of the props with the VooDoo's logos done by House of Shock member Sandy Lindsay and his company Excel Signs.
    We also built 2 New Orleans style tombs that our mascots, Bones and Mojo sometimes come out of. Everything is on castors for an easy set up and tear down. We have it all off the field in about 90 seconds. This design was purely our own and conceived by our art director Dave Carrey. The fire is compliments of The House of Shock and co-owner (Pyro Wizard) Steven Joseph!
    I must say it is a thrill to see our logo flash on the big screens in the arena! Evil has infiltrated football!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

That is crazy awesome,
    Thank you for posting it.
    It is very nice to see things like this happening for you.
    You work extremely hard on your event and this just shows others realize it too.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

wow wow wow. That is AMAZING. great job!
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I am so looking forward to seeing the House of Shock! Been on my list for YEARS!
        Just a week or two!

Thanks

Ben
        NETHERWORLD
        Ben Armstrong
        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
        www.Fearworld.com
        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Wow, those photos look pretty incredible. It must really give off a dramatic effect at football games.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Then after all that spectacle and excitement..the football game has to measure up and be as entertaining too!
            My New Orleans, above ground tomb in my backyard is made from a home made , 1963 horse trailer, but I cut off the axles it won't be making any trips anytime soon to New Orleans, though.
            HAHAHAHAH!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Pretty decent stuff! Great job guys!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! We look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks! We have a few surprises in store. We need to have NO RAIN though! Fire and Water don't mix!

See you soon!

Ross

Comment

That is awesome Ross!!! Good luck when you open your haunt for all those haunters...you'll have your hands full!!!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Looks awesome Ross! Another fine job by Dave and the HOS Crew. Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Long live the Mystic Krew of Clearlight and Deus Vult.

The Terror Test Crew
                    Rick

www.terrortest.com

Comment

Working...
                    X