No announcement yet.

I think I have Shane figured out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wearing a crotch protector does say alot about "Personality", doesn't it?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Shane

There is a connection in the pale moon light

Comment

Who told you..

HauntedHouseNut that my parents were murdered? That is something that should not be brought to a board. Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Shane are you serious or just kidding, if not.....

I'm sorry to hear about your parents, I didn't know that.

Comment

They are both there for the good of mankind???? The fact is shane is most definetly a very good man, when you talk to him he is all about giving and trying to help everyone. I believe his anger is for the good but sometimes angers people because he stands up for what he thinks is right, i personally dont think this is a bad thing......lets think back to a moment in time like someone cutting in front of you at a store and you dont say anything(god that pisses me off) and you walk away steamming mad and just wishing you would have said just something. I think this is were shane is on the whole scareparts issue he refuses to just walk away without letting his anger out, I have always been the kind of person that lets my frustration out on this forum, would i have done it differently YES but shane is not me , he does it his way!! maybe?? or maybe not??? this is right by your own personallity but he does stir up a issue that angers alot of people about scareparts. So what do you do at this point no return phone calls, no answers to your problems and a forum who guts him for speaking his mind.I have personally never delt with scareparts, but as a vendor to this industry as far as screamline studios goes we only sell what we project we can sell, this may hurt us in someways but it does save face and we do have many repeat customers. so maybe we are doing something right after all!! I do feel sorry for keith his company grew way to big in a short time, however he was in the wrong for taking to many orders his company did not fill!!!!! These are just my thoughts...

Just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak
            SCREAMLINE STUDIOS
            Last edited by screamline studios; 05-03-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I Agree with you Jason, to a point..

I agree that vendors shouldn't screw their buyers, and it really sucks when it happens. The problem is when it is constantly being forced down your throat. I have been screwed in the past (as I'm sure alot of us have) but I didn't bring it up everyday. I pointed it out to the forum and then spoke with others via email privately.

For the record, I still have an open issue with a major vendor regarding a very expensive animation breaking down early last season. I am working with that vendor to resolve the problem (they are very tough to get ahold of) not whining everyday to this board.

I posted a couple of times already that I fealt bad for Shane, until you see him complain every day.

Dan

Comment

Dman are you stupid?

There is 100 plus threads here . Who is forcing anything down your throat Dman? You only are forced to read it if you click it. Who is forcing you to click my thread? And you call me stupid! Your just a nosie bully who has picked a side and that was the side of the bad guy. Well bro have at it but again dont cry and say me or anyone is forcing anything down your throat JUST LIKE KEITH CHOOSE TO DO WHAT HE DID YOU CHOOSE TO CLICK MY THREAD. Jason my hats off to you I have had several calls todayfrom people who dont wont to post here and I respect them for that but I also respect you for coming here and expressing your opinion as well. Lastly Dman so what you choose to call the person who screwed you and keep it quiet. I choose to come here and make it public. Hey dumb ass get a life and realize you do things your way and I do them my way! Shane Graystone
                Last edited by graystone; 05-04-2008, 06:16 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

GOD I LOVE THIS INDUSTRY whether it be good or bad,
                  we are creatures, who become creatures for our passion or beliefs!!!

Jason Blaszczak
                  SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

We be "creatues of Passion", haunting, storytelling, scaring, entertaining others with our talents and strange energies or motivations.
                    I love being open with my house every night (almost) of every year now for almost 20 years! Infact I just don't even want to think what it must be like to ONLY be open for a month or two in the fall....I guess I'm spoiled?
                    Speaking with the potential customers before I even sell them tickets, trying to anticipate if any of them are all ready terrorized before I open the front door,hearing them react to the things I do and say, it's quite something this life I live.
                    I may be living my life in such an extremely focused way that my epitaph might come right out and spill the beans and say that I was a pathetic lunatic by common standards of success...but none of any type of a person writing or saying this could never know how incredible all of this makes me feel, almost every night.
                    I help some overcome basic fears they brought here with them. I inspire non-stop, eventually painfull laughter sometimes, hearing them begging me to make it stop!
                    I see bragging bullys reduced to shuddering little boys wanting "Mommy" by some of the stupidest little innocuous acts and mundane items imaginable, each and every instance an evil ego boost for me, I admit it. I am not "perfect" in any area of endevour, maybe this alone gives me pause to have real compassion for my fellow man?
                    Of course compassion for the plight of others does come a lot freer when we ourselves feel success and know accomplishment.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hmmmmmm seeing how Ive buried the hatchet with shane, Ill throw my guess in here in typical Joker style, I will venture out to say, that our neighborhood dark crusader is a little batty. LOL
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

BodyBagging

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that I must admit was a good one. HauntedHouseNut I would like to add some VIP tickets to Graystone Manor for the grand prize winner.Shane
                        Last edited by graystone; 05-04-2008, 06:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol

Just a little Batty!

I can't believe no one hasn't figured it out yet.

Comment

Shit, Now Im addicted to unmasking BATMAN!
                            Batman’s grim attitude often rubs his teammates the wrong way, but he earns their respect with his unwavering dedication to justice. As the 'ultimate human,' he's the team's problem solver??????????
                            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Yet another one, besides living in a CAVE,
                              He’s obsessively focused on his mission

Batman behaves like a dick. He manipulates and emotionally abuses those closest to him.” This does start to suggest mental illness, but it doesn’t really capture the whole of what is portrayed with Batman.

Comment

Ok one more....
                                both are independantly wealthy fellows, with the inability to keep a girlfriend????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X