Salem Mass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James,

I definately will be stopping there. Looks great! Now, do you allow pictures to be taken? Also, on the weekends, will the exhibits still be available (within the haunted house)? Thanks.

Comment

Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery

I have some post cards coming out with lots of tableau's. You're more than welcome to one of those. The exibits are available on the weekends. But to be clear, I don't have a haunted house. It's a museum of monsters. It will turn into a haunt on the weekends in October though. It will become very different then. I would also recommend Fright Kingdom in Nashua as well. It's one HELL of a haunt! What a place!! AND of course Spooky World. John does a great job! See you soon!

James Lurgio
      Nightmare Productions
      www.nightmaregallery.com
      Last edited by James Lurgio; 06-03-2008, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Personal Message

James - Sent you a PM....

Comment

I would be careful about planning to visit Spookyworld this October. They are currently not listed on the schedule for the Bayside Expo Center which has been where their haunt has been the past two years. Also, knowing quite a few people who work there, the status of them opening next year is currently a mystery to some who act there.

There are other haunts in the area. about 45 minutes south of salem is Barretts Huanted Mansion, a haunt in which I work. Feel free to come check us out. Our website is http://www.bhmansion.com

Comment

Few friends and I talked about going one year in October, wife was pregnant for our first so we didnt go.... they told us that The Annual Psychic Fair & Witchcraft Expo was pretty cool, along with a festival they have ( dont know what they call it but its a Salem Halloween fest ( duh, a given ) from what I uderstand they have some reinactments where they act out the burning of a witch, and the hanging of some judge.... I cant speak personally from experience but it sounded like allot of fun.... ( 5 years later and we still never made it to Salem ....lol ) the kids always stop us from doing cool stuff... ( not that Id trade them for the experiences ) but hell last year we were supposed to be in Vegas for T.W. ( wife got pregnant with our 2nd ) shes high risk so it was out of the question....

:-D( Im gonna start sleeping on the damn couch, shes ruining all my fun LMFAO ):-D
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

"Mal"

See post #14 in this run, it might mean that 20 guys were using the same conumdrum?
              This could be your problem if you aren't re-investing in some new protective devices as you should be doing, turning them inside-out is not the same thing as using a new one either!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Someone told me Leonard Pickel is down in Salem trying to open a Lizzy Borden attraction... any news on that? I was wondering what he was doing because his website and message boards are ghost towns, he's sorta left it for dead.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

His boards are always dead! They get as much traffic as a dead end street.
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Just heard last night, Spookyworld is opening at Canobie Lake Park in Salem New Hampshire.

Comment

Pickel

He is opening a Lizzie Borden attraction in Salem. I'm not sure if it is open yet, but I did see the sign out in front of the store yesterday as I was walking by. It is in the walking plaza near the Museum Place Mall. I'll check it out a little more this Sunday and try to get some more details, I'm doing some renovations a quarter mile away at 13 Ghosts!
                      The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Working...
                      X