Spookywoods Midway Build Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spookywoods Midway Build Photos

I think we all can say Haunted Attractions have come a long way from white walls with red paint! The photos being posted are inspirational to us all.

We are building our new themed Red Creek Valley Ghost Town on our Tram Ride this year. To get the Theme going we are in the finishing phases of building our Midway with the Ghost Town look for our shops. We have a glow shop, clothing shop and the Last Ride Simulator building. We started down this road of theming our Ticketing area.

Keep the photos coming guys!!

The final stages of the Last Ride Simulator building. There will be an ATM betwen these two shops. The building on the left is our clothing shop model after the Hard Rock Cafe's style of walk up window shopping. All the shops are connected via the board walk coming down from the exit of our ticketing area where the guest are wanded for weapons.

Looking at the que line entrance in the background. Notice we used the back of our Movie screen as a bill board for the Midway, it reads Visit Kersey Valley Spookywoods Dead Adhead. This is seen by the thousands of daytime customers on thier way to the Maize Adventure Corn Maze just a short walk down the path.

Looking from the que line through our enterance facade back to the midway. Ghost Ride's kicker is doing his job flawlessly. We are building a second floor for our DJ in place of the Kicker starting this week. The Movie screen plays Elswarro's Que Line DVD nightly.
    Last edited by twohlgemuth; 06-19-2008, 05:19 PM.
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Great pics, it looks awsome! Man some of these haunts are huge! Keep the pics coming everyone.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I'm loving it Tony! You guys have made some great progress!

Allan

Comment

WOW!....simply awesome looking so far! Gotta love progress pics. These are great looking...keep it up, cant wait to see more!

Comment

Lookin' good Tony! I'm going to try an make it to NC this October......Spookywoods will be first on my to do list!
          Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

These look great!

We love looking at build photos and your work looks awesome. Keep them coming everyone!

Comment

Spookywoods Ticketing Area

We started with the Ghost Town Theme from the time they get in line to purchase tickets.

There are black lights hidden in the facade that lite up the signs. They are so bright you would think they are neon.

The 25 + laterns flicker and is the only light in this area. We again have hidden black lights to illuminate the signs at each window. You have to see it at night to apprecicate the look. We have a peeing skeleton on the roof, rattling trash can, machine gun air blaster, air cannons, spiders that come down on the credit card reciept window and a super air blaster from the pumpkin man farting from his pumpkin butt cheeks. The ticket staff have just as much fun as the rest of the actors scaring the crap out of our guests before the even purchase a ticket. Keep in mind this photo was taken today, so none of the decorations are out. It looks much more appealing with Donna's touch of the season when we are open.

We had one African American lady throw a wad of money in the air and take off running after the pumpkin man farted so hard it blew her away. She did not even want to come back to get her money last year.
              Last edited by twohlgemuth; 06-19-2008, 11:34 PM.
              Tony Wohlgemuth,
              Comes up with the fun stuff!
              Kersey Valley, Inc.
              www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Looking good tony!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Nice

Great job, keep the pics coming please!

Comment

Wow, it looks amazing and very creative. I'm sure your costumers will be blown away by all the new additions this season.
                    Spooky Wishes
                    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Tony,

That looks amazing!!!! First class all the way. Keep the posts coming.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

:"Threw Her Money Away!"

She sounds like a close relative who we saw fishing in the Miss. River at Savanna, Ill. She caught a fish, pulled it in, looked at it, screamed and threw the brand new fishing pole and reel right out into the river!
                        (So now watch out at night down there in Marquette Park, at night you might see some desirable objet like a wallet with money hanging out, you go to grab it and the fish hook impales your hand and the fish reels you into the river and has human fillets! You can't provide weapons for weaker critters or else we all pay the price!)
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I must say this was my first time to see your haunt and I am blown away by the attention to detail and quality. This is awesome and a true inspiration.
                          http://www.hauntedattractions.net

Comment

Awesome Tony!

Between both haunts adding as much as we are patrons will have a some great haunts to visit come October.

Seriously Tony, You and Donna,Eddie, myself and a few from our staffs need to get together before season starts for dinner and chat.

That or i think it would be awesome to have a double haunt cookout and let both crews get to know each other well. This season is everybodys for the taking and give your builders my kudo's!

Comment

Tony,

Those buildings are looking great! You can tell by the photos a great deal of planning went into the layout of the structures. The construction is top notch and I love the hidden black light for the signs. I bet they look really cool at night. I would love to see a night shot of these when they are finished. Thanks for posting the photos and getting everyone excited about building for this season.

Eric
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                              X