If you want Shane back.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want Shane back.....

or if you don't,post it here.Lets see how inaccurate this poll is.

I think he is good for this forum.:-D

Comment

Bring him back.
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I always chuckled when he was here, he has my vote.

Comment

LET IT GO!!! This is such a stupid waste of time. Can anybody talk about ANYTHING of substance or does it always have to be about nonsense? Please post something of value or nothing at all. I am SOOOOO tired of reading nothing but childish arguing on these forums.

Can we act like businesses and have business-like discussions? Can we talk about our haunts or something? This is absolutley beyond old.
          Kip Polley
          www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
          We Engineer Fear

Comment

You do not have to respond.If you don't like these threads,go somewhere else and play.Start your own thread.Leave us alone that do want to our precious Shane.You made yourself look stupid.Use some common sense.We can discuss whatever and whoever we want.Take a hike pal.

Comment

So Bamasmith, whatever your real name is, why is Kip not entitled to his own opinion here? Who put you in charge? What have you done for the Haunt industry that gives you this power?

Comment

I totally agree with Kip... who cares. If Shane wants to post he can, if he doesn't he doesn't. Bottom line is the forum is set up to chat about haunted houses so why are we talking about Shane?

I do think the one thread with the poll was funny and I really loved the youtube video "Shane"...that was funny.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the haunted house season is only a few weeks away so lets talk haunting not drama.

Now I personally have said this 100 times already, I'm interested in hearing about Shanes haunted house... doesn't he have anything to say about his haunt? Let him speak othewise to encourage him to post just to see posts isn't worth having someone around.

We are here to share infomation, and yes sometimes we talk movies, or shoot the bull but primarly we talk haunting. Right?

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

People come and go on these forums all the time. Let Shane make his own decision as to whether or not he wants to post on here. I didn't realize we had to start voting to see who we want to post or not post.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Shane

I vote yes, the little loveable fuzzball never hurt anyone lol!

Comment

I never said anyone was'nt entitled to an opinion.But don't come on someones thread and be critical of the topic.If you don't like the topic,read one you do like.

Comment

A persistant fuzz ball floating around your tonsils is very agrievating though. Not all fuzz balls are signers of the Geneva Convention!
                        Fuzz balls hanging around your recently cleaned laundry provides a potentially helpfull DNA record in the event of pilferred undies....
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So if everyone says yes, is someone going to go begging for him to come back?

Comment

shawn

lol I dont think that's the point, I think bama was doing a poll that all could see, yea or nay!

Comment

Shanes actual online personality aside, It seems as though a few who would normally dislike most of the things he has said (or the way he has said them..) seem to want him here...why? If forced to make a guess I would say that they enjoy him taking on Larry at every turn right or wrong.

So is it really a pro Shane vibe or a poke Larry with a stick vibe?

Think about it....

Thanks
                              Ben Armstrong
                              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                              www.Fearworld.com
                              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Working...
                              X