Large Haunt for sale in Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Haunt for sale in Ohio

Large haunt located in Southeast Ohio for sale. Includes 2 large semi trailers and 2 pup trailers full of walls (I believe around 400), 2 spinning tunnels, 1 scarefactory animation and approx 4 other pop-up/ sit up type. 4 air compressors, house of mirrors, freakshow banners, masks, costumes,props, etc..
    Enough stuff to do any of these themes: Vampire/Gothic, Wedding gone bad, Evil Carnival, Island of Terror, Haunted House, Phobias. Plus a handful of Aliens! The biggest and best haunt in Southeast Ohio can be yours for $70,000.
    Also includes brand new, never used, Frightprops barrel popper kit and deluxe motion platform designed to use as a scary elevator with air jets built into the floor for added thrills!
    Make a huge haunted attraction or break it into several attractions. (We had five attractions one year!)
    Goodies include Ex-Mortis Stalkaround Vampire, Count Grabula, Little Spider props and set pieces, GAG Studios props, Gore Galore Freak (for freak tank) with motor, Oak Island Claustrophobia effect, SpookyProps Chainsaw, majority of walls are custom painted including awesome starfield effect for spinning tunnel exit not seen in any other haunt! Bump In the Night Masks and puppets, gift shop goodies, lighting, extension cords, banners, theater stanchions, Frightwave controllers/speakers, spark fence, Girl to Gorilla effect, artificial plants and trees, signage, etc.
    Selling all or none. It's packed and ready to go!

i sent you a pm, but i am very interested in claustrophobia tunnel, and air compressor,
    non profit home haunt, a claustrophobia tunnel in a home haunt would surely be a first
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Selling as a whole unit. Trailers are loded and ready to roll.

Comment

make that "loaded"!

Comment

Do you have any pics? If so, please email me at tbarnett17@hotmail.com

Thank you. -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

do you still have the haunt for sale? if so i need some contact info from you. I need a few walls and such, but could find a use for the rest of the stuff. I would like to see what you have so i can see the condition of it. I am interested in prchasing the entire haunt set.

please contact me with some photos at jgbaceswild@yahoo.com

Comment

I am also interested in your haunt, can you send me some photos ( if available ) if not please pm me with contact info... for possible viewing
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Right now I have a sale pending.

Comment

John call me ASAP I need an address of were the trailers are Located Darrell (405) 412-0608

Comment

Working...
                  X