Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween University

Dear Fans of Halloween,

The University Doors are now open and enrollment for the Freshman Class of 2009 will begin shortly.

Visit us at www.HalloweenUniversity.com

Halloween University will be a new way of tracking and assigning credits for the various classes and education received from our convention.

Many of the founders of the industry will be teaching mixed with some of the latest and greatest technology. Over the next few months we will be releasing all the custom courses and credits that will be available to you.

Our list of professors will be growing once we get official confirmation of the course curriculum.

Some of the staff scheduled to teach are the following:

Professor HauntWorld,
    Larry Kirchner* (Missed last year due to huge Dark Ride Grand opening, and will be Scheduled to appear if time and date allows for him)

Professor MacCabre
    Ricky Dick, Master of the Painted Arts

Professor Nightmare
    John Denley, Master of Scareology

Professor Tattoo
    Mike Krausert, Master of Scenic Design

Professor Terror
    John Burton, Master of Theatrical Terror

Professor Gore
    Jeremy D'alessandro, Master of the Art of using Blood
    Robert Kocher
    Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
    www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

I am trying to figure out what halloween university is from the website. Is it just basically pay per class convetion classes, or is there something more I am missing?
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Wow

very pricey, $75.-100 per class.

Comment

Could I transfer credits from NKU? I was a theater major! lol... I'd love to learn more about this, can't wait to see the finished website! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I will be expanding things more as time goes on and I solidify contracts with the speakers.

Only the professional classes will be $75+, not the public ones...they will be very inexpensive ($5 to $25 range).

The professional classes will bring in some very unique people in the industry, many of whom have never even spoken before so they classes will be very fresh. Also, many of the classes you will receive product to work on and after the class you can take it home with you so there will be certain classes which will be more expensive than others.

The public classes are for everyone, the professional classes are for those who want to take it to the next level......a lot of times people would like a small class and really get some one on one learning and pay a little extra, then be in a huge group of people which is more like a lecture hall.

Hope that helps explain a little more.

Robert Kocher
          Halloween University
          Robert Kocher
          Xanthar of the Museum

The Village of Darkness
          www.TheVillageOfDarkness.com

Comment

Working...
          X