House Rule/intro Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Rule/intro Needed

does anyone know where i can get some custom or stock audio of house rules or intro that i can play over a pa system in the intro room of my haunt.
    thank you
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

We offer that. We have done it for such places like the Fear Fair, Field of Screams and others.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email if you are interested.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
      does anyone know where i can get some custom or stock audio of house rules or intro that i can play over a pa system in the intro room of my haunt.
      thank you

why not have them read out by a SkullTroniX Skull or Ghost Bust

You can see the skull routine below, and have it on good information that there is a Ghostbust version in the works

www.skulltronix.com

Comment

What exactly are you looking for? Style, duration, for what application, etc. I've had two different kinds of rules in the past, one being a longer looping track that played over waiting line, and another was the intro to an intro room show we did last year.
        - - Luke - -

Comment

i would love a skulltronics skull but i can afford it.
          i am looking for both, a long list of rules for when there in line, and then a short intro for our first room.
          and i want something almost exactly like the skulltronics voice, and what he says.
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
            and i want something almost exactly like the skulltronics voice, and what he says.
            I'm flattered, UnDeRTaKer, ; )

I'm the voice of the Ghost Bust and SkullTronix characters, (as well as characters from Ghost Ride, etc. etc.)

If you need something custom, contact me off-list at info@nightfrights.net . We do custom haunt voiceovers all the time, not just full-blown bust routines and animatronic routines. Let us know what you need and we'll make it happen for you.

Thanks,

Mike Fox
            Night Frights, President
            http://www.nightfrights.net

Comment

Thank you, lol but that was for last year's haunt.
              We found someone to do it for us.
              However please give me an email at nick@hellsgatehaunt.com
              i would love to discuss working with you for 2009.
              Thanks

Comment

hahah wow i completely read right over the quote.
                i didnt even realize that. lol

you do an unbelievable job! amazing stuff!

Comment

Working...
                X