No announcement yet.

Vendors Shipping Status For 2008 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forgot to put Mini-spotlights on previous list, sorry!
    AAA+++ great communication and super fast shipment

Comment

We have had great luck with almost everyone...one company still hasn't sent me some air cannon so I will have to contact them here. But other than that we are in good shape. Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

I'm still waiting for those animation controls from Jim, haven't heard from him in some time now. Did you guys empty that truck yet?

Thanks,
        Allan
        Last edited by MDKing; 08-13-2008, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Venders

Hello all, I think this is a good way to know how venders are doing. Everyone should take time to post.
          Good year so far.........

UNIT 70 gets (A) love this stuff

Gore Galore gets (A) Keven is all over it!

Distortions gets (A) Aways nice and good stuff

Castle Blood (A+) Has helped us for years and is still rocken!!

Home Depot Get (C-) Lets run the store with no help! #*%#*@ Sorry I needed to vent.

Chris C
          Scream Theme Studios
          battleofthehauntedhouses.com
          Attached Files
          Last edited by sts; 08-13-2008, 09:16 AM.

Chris @
          Scream Theme Studios
          Fort Collins CO.

Battleofthehauntedhouses.com
          Screamtheme.com

Comment

"spooky woods fx - still waiting"

Kano, we have been in contact. You mailed the check last week. We ship this week.
            Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookywoodsFX.com View Post
              "spooky woods fx - still waiting"

Kano, we have been in contact. You mailed the check last week. We ship this week.
              Take care.
              great. no worries from us regarding you guys. just listing all vendors for information purposes. thanks for the response though. we have a whole room dedicated to the actor in the excellent costume we are getting from you guys.

Comment

Since all my stuff was created in house By me I must give my self an A++ for great quality and for getting the stuff delivered on a timely basis. My turn aorund was so timely in some cases only a few hours after the order was placed I had the product. Yeah way to go self once again another yr of no disappointments.
                Best of all everything was exactly as I imagined Its like I can read my mind or somehing
                The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                  Thats the reason or purpose of this thread to see how companies are doing. So by all means if there is something on your mind or you feel you may not be getting your product list them here. If nothing else they might see it here and contact you. As far as Unit70 I taked with Brady yesterday they are not doing a lot of phone chit chat but I assure you they are working on your products! Shane
                  Well, I still can't get ahold of unit 70 and I have been trying to give them a change of address so our product goes to the right place. I don't even get an answering machine from there info line or whatever.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Ok

All you Haunts any updates? Whats going on with everyones orders? Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

UPDATE
                      minispotlight.com - received. as always on time

hauntbots - received. (the fastest yet)

scarefactory - (after several calls scarefactory has shipped to us!) Hooray!

unit 70 - shipped last friday

fright props - still waiting!!!

gore galore - received the freak tank still waiting on our bunrakboo

edge designs - received on time

creative/haunt visions - still waiting

nethercraft - received on time

oak island - received half order

shipwreck - still waiting

illusinator - still waiting

spooky woods fx - arrived and is excellent! (BTW are you guys going to start selling the bushman suit in your videos? we want one.)

extreme creators - not received yet but on time and in contact

morbid - still waiting. they usually come in dead last

digital sound and lighting - received

wolfe - received

poison props - received

incharacter/forum/rubies - received

Comment

Honestly Shane, I don't think it's any of your business about other peoples orders. We all know your filthy little track record now, why don't you go work on your Haunt or something. When you reach the pearly gates I'm sure there will be a review of your life.

You are not a spokesman for this industry, you are a beginner, stop spinning your wheels, stop hammering people that can eventually help you out of a bind. This industry is built on the love of the season, we all care and try to take care of each other. Get a life, then you will see the light.

Better yet, don't go into the light..,
                        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                        X