The Halloween Nightmare!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Halloween Nightmare!!!

How many of you have been awakened by this nightmare? It's opening night, (or Halloween night) the sun is going down, people are waiting in line, AND NOTHING IS FINISHED!!! As a matter of fact, some things haven't even been started yet, and you're scrambling around like a madman to try to finish things and open. C'mon, fess up.

Infoamtek,
    Never had that happen (hopefully it doesn't!) but last year being the first on our own we've had things not 'exactly' finished how we 'wanted' them...and had to open...but the worst was a couple times we had people there and 2-3 other actors other than my business partner and I and my wife (money taker)...
    Now that's scary...especially since we needed a minimum of 9 to run shorthanded!!!
    But they're volunteers and they did show up (15 mins later)!

Talk about scary!

Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ok Ill admit it ive had this dream myself. I walk into a completely unfinished attraction with people trying to get in as I run around and try and make it operable. To make this dream even worse im in a multievent setting where a poptable verdun manor has moved across from me. Not only is my show crap and unfinished in the dream now im up against some amazing competition,
      The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

ahh! i hate this dream. I had it once where we had just a large empty room, and we didn't even have any actors. It was just me, running around to different corners of the room attempting to scare people who were basically standing in the room. I would keep switching masks in their plain view!

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that our crew HAS TO finish general construction by the end of the month......
        Ben
        Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Switching masks in their plain view definitely would be scary! LOL!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I day dream this every day at work, think of every thing that needs to get done, stuff that needs to be finishred. Then something will happen and I get a little brake from it. Like today my brother comes over and shows me the road signs that Coke made for us and I think "ahh a little closer to getting it done." Then with in the hour it's right back to thinking of all the things that I need to do. I must realy love doing this, to put myself through this every year.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
            X