Shane For President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane For President

I am starting a wright in campaign for President! I will not lie, or promise things I can't deliver. I will make us all proud and fight for our rights to scare! I am looking for imput from everyone! I can take the good and I can take the negative! Also I need a running mate for Vice President! I am attaching a poll and let you decide I am thinking Larry or Lennord or Other! Lets get the Shane for President Campaign Started and let the games and comments begain! Shane and its Shane for President in 2009 this time!!!
    Larry
    18.18%
    Lennord
    13.64%
    Other
    68.18%
    sigpic

McShane & "Yo-Momma!"

There you go. A confusing ticket designed to trick some voters into giving you their vote.
    I read that when John Kennedy first ran for some lowly political office that his Daddy found a dizzy drunk who legally had the same name as the incumbant running for re-election and actually got the dizzy drunk listed ahead of the incumbant on the ballot.
    The rest is "History" John F. Kennedy won his first office.

Then about 12? years later he paid the high price of being in office.
    That November afternoon I was sitting in History class sort of daydreaming that "Nothing ever happens " (Historically , anymore) I was kind of wrong on that account.
    I was only a Freshman.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think we need to write in "ShaneNeeds A Woman" for President so that when you are noticed, you can let the world know what you are looking for. See, Shane, I'm always looking out for you.

I'm also still thinking about your second in command. Perhaps it should be a woman? Maybe Oprah? She has a big following, you know. I'll get back to you on that one.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Shane I will vote for you! Make me sec of defense...how many wars do you think I CAN START? LOL

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I see my life getting better already!
          Go Shane!

Comment

You got my vote buddy!
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Shane, you get my vote just because you bring it to the board.
              Let's talk.

Without discussion, there is no growth.
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Well one thing about Shane he is more interesting than the Frank N Stein character dancing around acting stupid. Sorry but I think thats dumb!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Shane, I would love to see you and Larry be forced to work together...HaHa!
                  Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
                  www.HauntWorld.com
                  www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
                  www.FindHauntedHouses.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
                  It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Campaign Song

"It's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know it!
                    It's the end of the world as we know it! And I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!"
                    LOL Better than the candidates out there!
                    And I'm voting a write in for VP - GO FRANK N STEIN!!!!!!
                    No race issues (he's all of them) and he'll keep everybody in stiches!
                    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Running Mate?

Maybe me and Frank could be on one ticket? Any suggestions? Here is some of the things the Shane campain will be working on.
                      1- Making Halloween a 4 time a year holiday!
                      2- Instating the Death Penalty for Vendors that don't come through.
                      3- Harsher Punsihment for dumbass comments from members like Tyler aka Nightgore.
                      4- Allocating more war money for the war on BullChit! That will help fight the Shane vs Larry War.
                      I am open to hearing the concerns of the Haunt World! I will make the Haunt World a better place! Shane and its Shane for President this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X