Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry!!!!

Hey everyone,

The haunt season is almost here and we are ready to go , however all props are sold out for the season, this does not include LATEX AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S Sorry everyone but we would rather not make a sale than piss people off with a no show of goods!!!

1) Are you serious?, and

2) How are Daina and you and the family doing?
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Jason, so there are things available?

Comment

There are plenty of things you can buy, but props are a no go. Not because we dont want to sell them but we understand you need them by a specific time, and with all the orders in house still we would never wrong fellow haunters.

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

SheDevil,

I will post something soon about Daina, but thank you for caring it means alot!!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Her follow up visit is this wednesday
          Last edited by screamline studios; 08-10-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jason,

I am happy to see another company being stand up and not taking orders they cannot fill. I am glad you are busy enough to be able to do this. We have been teaching all the vendors in the HHVA this policy too.

We had to stop accepting orders July 1st.

After last year, I would hope many vendors would have learned this lesson. But that is the good thing about problems. Hopefully they teach you valuable lessons.

I also hope your family is doing well.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

We stopped taking orders middle of July! Best thing Kevin Alvey taught me.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Sure wish I had some orders to stop taking... LOL actually we stopped as well just prior to MHC. Kevin I think lessons are learned every year, and if all vendors begin cutoff dates and stick with them, it will soon be a industry standard. I had to turn down a order yesterday that it really busted my bubble to do so, BUT...................
                On a positive note, Im glad to hear so many are doing well enough to be able to turn down orders! congrats fellow Vendors, you are the BESTEST!!!!!!!!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

"Same" but "Different" for Haunts.

There is a slight luxury to be found in the vender situation of denying a customer that is NOT standing there infront of you after they have driven many miles to see your haunt.
                  A busload of totally unexpected customers shows up on a slow night after you have released a few too many employees (or they just didn't show?) and you still take them through, yet what they experience is sub-standard because of the helpless-help situation= negative reveiws.
                  And:"You never get a second chance to make that first impression."

In this busload situation alcohol-poisoning (self-inflicted) can smooth over the haunt experience for those bus riders as long as they aren't screaming, staggering drunk! (I forgot "puking"!)
                  But it is difficult to determine the effects beforehand as they buy tickets, it's risky ..
                  The drive and possible wait time has inspired returning customers to seek advance reservations, then we know they are coming. (But we still don't know the degree of their alcohol poisoning!)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks for letting us know Jason...you waffle Crotch.

I Heard my friend Edwardo called and wished Steve a Happy Birthday...did he say anything about it
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Tater, you silly a$$, I got your message! Thanks much. You rock.

In regards to the site - Whatever is on our shopping cart page is available to some degree. Anything not there - no good, booked solid.

Like Jason said, better to miss out on some orders then give false hopes and empty promises.

We'll be burning the midnight oil just to deliver on what we already got orders for.

Thanks for all your support people. We appreciate it!
                      Steve Martini
                      Screamline Studios
                      www.screamlinestudios.com
                      steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
                      X