Hauntworld Magazine Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine Released

The Hauntworld Magazine is released. Everyone will start to get their magazines soon! Let me know what you think of it when you see it.

This magazine took longer than normal because we are making this magazine a show piece for our industry and magazine. This magazine will be used to draw in new advertisers, new subscribers and more.

This magazine is being mailed to hundreds of new subscribers and other industries. Our goal is to raise the subscribers base to 3000 to 4000 by the end of this year. This magazine will help us get there.

I have pulled out all the stops to make this magazine the best we've ever done. In the future the magazine will not take as long to produce and ship because many of the things we made this time around from scratch can be reused in the future.

A few more updates here... the magazine now has a full time sales staff, a full time production team, and we will print the magazine more often!

The next magazine will be released in JANUARY, but production will begin in October. The follow up magazine to the January issue will be in March for the tradeshow.

There are 40 plus advertisers in this magazine, I hope you find all of their ads and products a help to you this Halloween.

Take care.
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Issue #19, correct?

Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services