Someone Torched "Monstro"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Torched "Monstro"!

In Washington St. someone didn't like the big skull-looking monstro body built over a regular (truck?) chassis.
    A bag of half burnt charcoal was found placed in the artcar which had the owner saying, "The Bastards!"
    Some loonie people will think they are special and think they are doing god's work to rid the planet of certain images.......and what kind of images do we all use in this business?
    Powerfull images, that may evoke powerfull , criminal and destructive responses from the lunatic fringe.
    Now if only they all wore fringe jackets so we could pick them out easier?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

That's really terrible. I hate vandals. I wouldn't assume they are religious fanatics, though. More often, we get trouble from high school rejects who just want to lash out for who knows what reason. These are folks we try to entertain, and they are destroying stuff they actually enjoy. Maybe it gives them a sense of power, I dunno, but it sure makes you want to vandalize their face when you catch them.
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Almost every year when school begins there would be some obvious , very public display of vandalism around theis town, but maybe not this time?
      (Not that I have heard of anyway)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X