No announcement yet.

Got the make up out tonight,felt good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the make up out tonight,felt good!

A freind and i got the leftovers out from last year and dabbled a little.
    I remember vaguley seeing the severd spine done a few years back so i thought i would give it a shot.

Spinal Cord anybody?

for some reason it makes me hungry for marshmellows....( just being honest ) LMFAO ( NICE WORK ) Im just sick, dont mind me
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-18-2008, 11:48 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

KEVIN,

Two thumbs up BROTHER !!!!!!

Jason Blaszczak
      SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Thanks Jason meens the world coming from you!

And yeah they do look like marshmallows.

The funny part is there was another topic about myspace deleting the pictures from another member here, they took my finished product pictures down as well.

So i put them back up!! HA!

Comment

LOOKS AMAZING
          now this is just a question,
          but how the hell did you convince your friend to take her shirt off so you could do some special artistry on her back. lmfao
          good work!!
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Makeup is like photography. It is a good way to convince women to take their clothes off.

Comment

Very nice work Kevin.

Strange they took those as I wouldn't think they violate their TOS. If they do most of what the Wolfe's post could as well.
              http://www.innerfears.com/
              http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Yeah, I frickin love Myspace..... I have yet to understand what their TOS actually are.... I mean I know Im not supposed to post pictures of a violent nature, but God Damn.... give me a break !! I jumped on the band wagon back when Myspace first released its page, I have had I believe yeah....5 profiles because all the rest have been deleted, and had many pictures deleted.... yeah Myspace is so gay, if it wasnt for the people Ive met ( connections and friends ) Id delete my page and move on ( whats the purpose anyways - retarded )
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com
                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Undertaker the truth is she is a very good freind, and she's my right hand girl in the make up tents come October.

So she's eager to learn as well as guinea pig. And beautiful oh hell yes!

I put the pictures back on my myspace and im waiting to see if they delete me,i'll just make another page and start over again. Funny part is now when they look at them they have at least 5 great comments each.

Thanks again for all the Kudo's im looking very forward to season.

Comment

Kevin

Originally posted by Kevin Dells View Post
                    Undertaker the truth is she is a very good freind, and she's my right hand girl in the make up tents come October.

So she's eager to learn as well as guinea pig. And beautiful oh hell yes!

I put the pictures back on my myspace and im waiting to see if they delete me,i'll just make another page and start over again. Funny part is now when they look at them they have at least 5 great comments each.

Thanks again for all the Kudo's im looking very forward to season.
                    It sounds as if you have a liking to her. remember you're coming off a rebound olfd chum!

Comment

Funny how people see things differently. When I saw that pic,
                      I was *not* thinking, "Cool! Naked chick!"

My thought was, "YUCK! How disgustingly wonderful!"

Nice work!!

Sarah
                      Sarah Meier
                      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                        It sounds as if you have a liking to her. remember you're coming off a rebound olfd chum!
                        Oh yeah i have a liking for her but she's more a daughter to me than anything and our age difference would make nuns cry.

After my wife and i split i was literally packing to move back to Illinois, but Morgan onvinced me to stay at least for our freindship to continue.

Besides the haunt industry has enough old guys with too young a female, at least in the neck of the woods iv'e been through. Not going to elaborate on this because many people know what i meen by that.

Comment

Working...
                        X