Tim Harkleroad's New Haunt Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Harkleroad's New Haunt Book

Well kiddies, I have some good news, my New book "Make Your House Everything You've Ever Haunted" will be arriving from the printers around the first weekend in September and we should be able to ship some out. The printer has promised me they will be ready. If you'd like to order go to...

http://www.kronehouse.net/booksales.html

If you order before the 9th I will be able to process it. After the 9th, I will be at sea for 9 days and will have to wait til I get back. You can use PayPal, Credit Card, Check or Money Order.

If you want me to sign it to anyone, yourself, "dear eBay high bidder", whatever, be sure to e-mail me or include it with your order if you use a check or money order.

I am really excited about this book, I thinks it is some of my best work. Be sure to read as to whether this book applies to what you want. It is for the person wanting to build a professional, safe, and effective haunted attraction.

No costumes, masks, make-up tips, or marketing ideas. This is how to BUILD a haunted house without going broke. If you want to build your own attraction, make the move from yard haunter, or upgrade your unsafe show, get this book.

I feel awkward about pitching it here, but here's where my family is, my haunter buddies. Check out the link and see if you can live without this book.

I will be out at sea this afternoon for a few days, if anyone has any questions. I can reply on Thursday afternoon.

Remember my old book is selling some places for as much as $200.00, (yeah, it's a mystery to me too!) Get your copy from the first numbered 100 books.

Tim Harkleroad
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Congratulations on the new book Tim! I still reference your book, "The Complete Haunted House...", in my haunt library! If anyone is thinking about getting Tim's book, I'd recommend you go for it! Save yourself a lot of time, trouble and money by building smart from the beginning!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

This is awesome news. If you want to learn about all aspects of haunting from someone who knows the business, do yourself a favor and buy this and his other books.

Allan

Comment

Ok, it's on my list... I'll be picking this up VERY soon! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I just ordered my copy
          Gary
          Midnight Evil Productions
          www.MidnightEvil.com
          Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
          www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Tim,

I am amazed at how much work you put into these things...GREAT JOB! The book looks great and I hope you sell thousands! You deserve it!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry, Kelly, MD, and everyone else for the nice words and the orders. I talked to the printer today, and we should have books going out on the 8th if all goes well. I am so excited about this book, and I think you guys will be too.

Wish I could've gotten them out earlier. I thank you all again.

Tim
              KroneDaddy
              Hauntus Emeritus

Comment

Congrats on the new Book

Hi Timmy way to go with your new book - Your 1st book and magic haunted house are two of the best items in my Halloween collection -Looking forward to seeing whats in the new book
                Aven

Comment

Thanks brother Aven, hadn't heard from you in a bit, I hope you're well. Maybe I can get to Transworld next year. Miss seeing you guys. Last time I saw you I think you had just spoofed Cydney's cover photo. I still can't get the image of you wrapped only in gauze out of my head. Course I can't get the image of Cydney's out of there either, but her's was a good thing!!! You naughty boy.

I need to get out more. Going to see Oliver Holler at the beach this weekend.

Timmy
                  KroneDaddy
                  Hauntus Emeritus

Comment

Working...
                  X