Pray for a good season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for a good season

Does anyone know any prayers, chants, or maybe a dance of some sort that would ensure a good season? I know we all need a good season, but as of today I REALLY need a good season. I just found out that due to our sagging economy I'm getting laid off next week from my day job. On the up side I can spend the next couple weeks focusing solely on getting ready for our opening weekend in October.

So, lets break out the magic and make this a great season for us all!
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Spend some of that time advertising and promoting your place, this might pay off better than you think.
    Not being 9to5ed you will be available to give interviews!
    Increased ticket sales because of promos might even offsett some financial woes.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim. That is the way I'm trying to look at it. Isn't there some Chinese proverb about a crisis being the same thing as opportunity. If there isn't then we should just make one up. A good Chinese proverb can make anything sound positive.
      This may be the best thing that could have happened and at the perfect time.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Louis,
        The same thing happened to me right before MHC. The timing was great for that but now, after a few months, I am ready to get back to work. LOL
        Barry

Ps. For all of you job seekers out there, if you haven't checked out www.linkedin.com already, you should...

Comment

OUCH...gettin laid off...that sucks...but on the flip side...you dont have to get up for anything in the morning...lol...you could always go to work at the caverns..lol...ok...so maybe that isnt all that funny...lol...take care louis and i will see you in a few weeks...cant wait to see the magic you pulled off this year

maddi ~
          WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
          440-392-2666

Comment

If the caverns would let me build and run a haunted attraction for them that would be great! Unfortunately they would probably make me work for John Jenkins. lol
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
            X