Trouble Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Here.

For more than a week I think? When I try to post it times me out and dumps the post half the time.
    I can click on another site (Halloween Forum) and it brings me right there quickly, something else that has not been working right, all normally with no problems or lag.
    I have also posted multiples by accident because of this lag feature.
    Sometimes when going from one page to another Yahoo main page looks at me for awhile before shifting gears. It never used to do this.
    There is also an almost blank page I'm seeing too that is new.
    Now I'll see if this gets the nod to become a post or not?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim I agree some real problems with the speed of the forum lately. I just got this error trying to start this post. Me thinks the server needs a re-boot or something

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in E:\web\vhosts\hauntworld.com\httpdocs\haunted_hous e_forums\includes\class_bbcode.php on line 16

Comment

I have been having serious delays as well.
      It takes for ever to open each forum section.
      And forget about pictures.
      Some things really wrong.
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Same problem here. I thought it was my service provider but other sites seems to work fine in another window.

Comment

Hmmmm

Has anyone using Windows XP upgraded to service pack 3, or updated Internet Explorer 7 recently? The phishing filter in IE7 seems to be the culprit for me, and XP SP3 started it all !!! Down with Microsoft! Not sure of the effects due to Windows Vista...

Comment

This was just a local, temporary thing. It seems to work fine now.

That's interesting about Microsoft, though. I have had problems since I downloaded the latest Service Pack a while back. I passed on Explorer 7, just like I did with Vista. Let everyone else be the guinea pigs and work out the bugs before I have to deal with them.

Comment

Jim that really hurts your post total. I see you have reached the 9000 mark. We should have some kinda party thrown when you reach the 10,000 mark. But that would probably be before Halloween is here. Slow down, take time to smell the roses. Haunt World will be here tomorrow if your feeling the urge to post something. Or two or three. LOL!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
              X