Scarefest.com is finally rolling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefest.com is finally rolling...

Still not 110% because we don't have our webcam going and a few other options but we built Scarefest from scratch, it now has a backend like Hauntworld and we can update it and control off of its content from a backend.

All databases are stored in the backend for downloading, mass email you name it... we capture our guests emails, our monsters/actors you name it.

Anyway we have done a lot of updating to the site so check it out and let me know what you think.

I am going to debut our tv commercials later this week, along with new promo videos. Larry www.scarefest.com
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Keep us posted.

I head out next week already touring the US for Haunts. Nuts how close everything is or already rolling.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Stop by... we'll give you the tour. You are not far from us over there in Wisconsin. We are roughly 4 and half hour drive from Chicago.

C'mon down.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Here is MY TOP FIVE sources for traffic to the new scarefest right now...

(direct) ((none))

2,619 32.19% google (organic)

1,621 19.93% hauntworld.com (referral)

1,239 15.23% hauntedhouse.com (referral)

514 6.32% hauntedhouseonline.com (referral)

463 5.69%

I highly suggest you look into where your traffic comes from because you need to know this information as the future of marketing is the web.

As you can see DIRECT IS #1 as it should be, google is #2, and Hauntworld is #3 and HauntedHouse.com is #4 with HauntedHouseOnline.com #5.

Hauntworld and all of our sites are VERY valuable sources for traffic as is the HauntedHouse.com website. These two outfits are the only two we are buying space on in terms of haunted websites.

We are buying web traffic from local radio sites, newspaper sites, and other things... you should take the time to learn this information.

If you are still interested in buying a banner on Hauntworld.com ACT NOW!

Contact Patti at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net

Talk to you soon!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Ahhhh keep in mind that is just THIS WEEK!

Scarefest is now up to 1,200 unique visits per day, and we only started tracking the traffic this week. Sooo... again just this week or last seven or so days.
          Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

I love everything about the new site Larry. Capturing email ect is an excellent way to keep in contact with your customer base. A really great idea. The brainstorm images are really kickass as well. Video and many pictures to boot. I cant wait to come down. Im going to try and bring a group hopefully this weekend.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X