Shrewd businessman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrewd businessman!

Yesterday afternoon a family returned after discovering the house on Saturday.
    They were a Dad, Mom, and four girls ranging in age from 4 to 17?
    We had a long ticket window conversation and I spent that time ressuring the little girls that they would have a good time in here and that I would be paying close attention to them if they got too scared we could turn on some more lights, ex cetra.
    Mom was handling the money and then she hung back and got quiet.
    I told her there would be no charge for the two very small girls, then Mom cheered up alot.
    As I was making change and getting them their tickets I told her:"Since I didn't charge you for the two little girls, I hope that you realise that if they get too scared and have to leave the tour, that I won't be giving them a refund."
    Shrewd businessman, I am.
    Those two little girls had no problem here, I made them part of the show, getting to push some buttons to make some things work.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

The final close after you have the ticket money should be a long scroll that unravels concerning what might happen that you won't be getting a refund.

On old parchment hand written/scratched hundreds of things. Okay? then pull it back real quick..Okay, tour time.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

What is the past tense of shrew?

This message sent by text from my rotory phone. Click <here> to find out more.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

When did you lose your grammatical sense, you little shrew? And I mean shrew as in the small animal, not scolding woman.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

In Business...

You are either shrewd or skrewed!
          "You can fool some of the peep-hole sum of the time, but you can't fool with the peep-hole all of the time ."- Abe Lincolnlogs, Private Detective at The Lincoln Log Lodge and Dis-lodge.
          Now they know why the keyhole was so wide! Panoramic viewing!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by FearSeeker View Post
            When did you lose your grammatical sense, you little shrew? And I mean shrew as in the small animal, not scolding woman.
            Gramma died in 1984
            sigpic

Comment

Is she still dead?
              Robert E. Lee's Mother was dead, declared dead, buried for a few days , then made noises and the gravedigger dug her up and 15 months later she gave birth to Gen. Robert E. Lee.
              She was teaching him stealth tactics before he was conceived, play dead, wait till they bury you, then attack!
              As taught in Zombie Military school in Jamaica by who else? Roberto EEEE! Lee!
              Head masterzombie.
              I know all this because I am still dead., sleeping, z-z-z-z-zo-zom-zomb-zombi-zombie!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

And Jim, I think they call that peep-hole a glory hole???
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And is that true about Robert E Lee's mother being buried alive for a few days?
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You Can't Keep a Good Woman down!

(Or an inherently evil one!)
                    A newspaper interveiwed a descendant who has been researching this story, all on-line, a "Tar Heel" newspaper, I can't remember the exact paper's name.
                    So maybe space aliens have been using dead women's bodies to incubate children for a long time? Lee was born in 1804?
                    Just 8 miles from here a woman was dug up to remove some family heir loom jewlery about 2 years after her burial and they found nothing at all, just sand.
                    Very strange! Very small, quiet graveyard, out there by itself in the country, easy pickins.
                    Cremation sounds better each day.

A "Glory Hole" is also the hottest area of a glass blowing kiln where the artist can work the material, one just around the corner from here.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm hoping that nowadays you can no longer accidentally be buried alive. And I also hope that nobody would be evil enough to do that intentionally!
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It's &quot;Tough!

To get buried alive after the mortician drains out all your blood and replaces it with formaldahyde, yes,it would be tricky.
                        Or cranks you into the creamatorium and incinerates you.
                        Some have "returned" as the autopsy begins though. Would an autopsy be considered "Elective surgery" under such circumstances?
                        "Who voted illegally?"
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X