How was the first weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the first weekend

For any haunts that opened on Friday. How where your numbers? How did the customers like your shows?

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Friday-Saturday

We had 30 people Friday (H.S. Football, competition, you know)
    SaTurday we had 110, which doesn't sound like much compared to everyone else, I'm sure , until you add in we only had one hired helper and it was his first night and I did almost all of every tour myself and each tour is 90 minutes long.
    Maybe this is why 110 people seemed like 310 to me?
    We are having almost an entire new crew this season, college and full-time employment issues is why, mostly, but unlike so often a few new faces seem to be really enthusiastic about haunting and the one guy is quite entertaining and can't stop being that way, maybe it's a compulsion?
    When it becomes seasonally busy I can only do a 10 minute routine in just the first room..all night long.
    "Money" is nice , but I have no ambition to be the richest guy in the graveyard, prematurely, of course.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X