Where Do I sign up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do I sign up?

If I don't make at least...? Oh, say, $500,000 this October I want some bailout funds from the guubermint.
    O.K., it's my fault, I screwed up and contracted with the day-care to provide all of my haunt crew and some of their diapers were too full to pass as "underware".
    My eternal question though is, I know gold is very physically heavy, so who could ever make a usable parachute out of this material and survive the jump?
    I'll be providing the gold parachute reclaiming business.
    Just parachutes, no bodies please!
    I heard if Jesus began spending a million dollars each day, and 2,000 years later was still doing it...he would have spent that 700Billion dollars!
    Wow!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

ok i think i speak for everyone when i say "wtf"
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

"wtf?"

WTF = "Warfield's Too Funny"?
      If you really don't know or haven't heard there is about to be the largest transfer or wealth from the poorest people in this country to the richest people in this country with a proposed 700 BILLION dollar bail out .
      You might want to turn on a radio or television once & awhile.
      Not everything our politicians do affect us greatly or on an everyday basis, but this will be the exception.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

great stuff,
        yeah i should probably turn off the midnight syndicate and turn on the radio...
        then agin probably not haha
        just kidding
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Gold is a great parachute if it's a race to the bottom.

I follow the logic, lets just hope Jesus has better spending habits.
          - - Luke - -

Comment

Working...
          X