Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
    Where in the very first post do you see Shread asking what religion if any are you? You are incorrect this thread is about Christians and if you don't believe in God or you believe in something else then YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN! Again the quesion is how many here are Christians and if you believe in anything else other than God then this post does not pertain to you. Please don't try to add to the origional question. If you want other religous views then start a thread on that.

Your right I am very vocal here and when you insult my religion or come on a thread thats about Christians yes your going to be attacked by me. You see I love God and when you love someone you fight for them! Actually something were supposed to do as brother's and sisters in Christ. Now don't come back and say now your God wants you to fight! You know what I mean so don't try to play my words just as you have tried to play on the words of the origional post.

The only conversation here should be amoung Christians and their faith in God. If you don't believe in God or think we came from monkeys or we all arrived on a space ship then start a thread on what you believe. Shane and its pretty clear to me! Shane this time.

Let me add this if your not Christian just vote on the poll and move on. Thats all thats really required of you if your not. If you are and want to talk about God then this is the thread to do it on. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
    If that's what you want, start a thread called "Profess your love of Our God". The way this poll was made makes it seem like you're asking who is and isn't Christian.

Btw, I'm not Christian.

Also, learn to spell. From someone so self-righteous, you sure come off like a total jackass.

Comment

• Then here is a ....

Question for you TheGreatAzzHole I mean Phantasmo. Again why are you here. The spelling thing just shows I am who I am no need to cheat or act like a fool as you just did. So I make a few mistakes here and there. Just as your making a mistake by coming here acting like Superman trying to save the day! Wow 17 post to this date that's a real way to make friends here. When you made your post did you use spell check? Are you really a smart azz or a real true smart azz. Shread made it very clear what this post was about and here you go. Dude trust me I know these guys and for someone who seems new to the industry you just bought yourself a big old black ball!

Shane and its way to go! Another one bites the dust! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
        Thats a good question! Heres one for the monkey believers! I just got back from visiting the largest scream park in Kentucky and I caught their Vice President on video and posted it to youtube. This is the reason he does not have time to attend church! Hes to busy acting like a monkey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKiBdNkNR00

Shane and its yes there is a God and he made animals like this to show us all how we act when were non belivers! Shane this time!
        Shane,

I'm an appalled Christian now. You are an embarrassment to Christians everywhere. I think the video you posted must be your self-portrait. It's certainly not meant for the non-Christians as you claim because they are not allowed to do anything except vote in this poll and then go away and remain silent, according to you and shredman.

What's next? Will you have separate bathrooms for Christians and non-Christians because that is the line of thinking you are presenting. Shame on you for taking us back to a time of segregation! We have worked and continue to work very hard to get past ALL segregation in America, whether it's based on religion, race, whatever.

How many people who WERE your friends before this mess are non-Christians? Did you ever stop to think about that? Many people are non-Christian. Are you willing to give up friendships with all of those who are not Christian? That is what you are spouting.

Grow up and be more open-minded. Whatever happened to turning the other cheek rather than fighting about everything? Stop with the name-calling NOW. You are NOT exhibiting Christian behavior. I think God and Jesus Christ would be ashamed.
        Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-14-2009, 04:16 PM.
        They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• Shane, I am deeply offended, no, disgusted by what you are saying.

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          To me an Atheist is just wasted space.
          Why these people don't just put a gun to their head and end it I will never know.
          That's.....beyond despicable. I'm honestly having trouble finding the words to say about this, but I guess I'll start with:

Why the hate?

I mean "wasted space"? Really? That's what you're calling us, and therefore me? Just because I have a lack of belief in God(s) doesn't mean I am less human than yourself. I feel sorrow, I bleed, I can feel compassion. Same as anyone. I am not a "monkey". Or believe we come from chimps you'd see at the zoo, if that is indeed what you think most Atheists believe. But that's another topic all together.

What I am getting at is that what you said was very hateful, and honestly, I don't care for it.

The sad part is, I use to think you were a good fellow and that we were all friends here. But now, I don't know where to stand with you.
          Last edited by Smiley; 07-14-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Lighten up, Shane's video wasn't the best choice to use, funny, but not the best to use here. He's passionate about his beliefs and so are the rest of you.

I'm not trying to speak for him but I don't think he implied that Atheists are a waste of space, just squandering their faith maybe? Believing in at least something is part of what makes us humans, faith enriched lives having no faith leaves a void in a person....

Darkangel

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Lighten up, Shane's video wasn't the best choice to use, funny, but not the best to use here. He's passionate about his beliefs and so are the rest of you.

I'm not trying to speak for him but I don't think he implied that Atheists are a waste of space, just squandering their faith maybe? Believing in at least something is part of what makes us humans, faith enriched lives having no faith leaves a void in a person....

Darkangel
              Shane didn't IMPLY anything. He outright SAID it OVER and OVER and OVER... He owes everyone an apology big time!
              Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-14-2009, 05:45 PM.
              They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• What I said is

Whats the point. Thats my view just as you have yours. It still gets me that your on a thread about Christians and still want to press your beliefs here instrad of your own thread. Now let me expalin what I meant. If I lived my life and my belief was when I die thats it's over, I am now worm food, my soul is gone its over,then why drag yourself through life as it stands life is not a bed of roses and it was never ment to be that way. Life is about family, friends, good times, bad times and for me to think when I am dead its over again I will say whats the point. Thats my view!

Smiley if I offended you I am sorry but just as I will not change your beliefs you will not change mine! AGAIN THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN GOD! Well actually rather Christians. So its apparent you don't so again why argue with me on a thread for those who do believe and call themselves Christians. Let me say it this way in my beliefs I don't hate you I just feel sorry for you.

HauntPhReAk you say I am an embarrassmsnt to Christians. Judge not that ye be judged. When I post here I post as to how I feel as a Christian and for you to go and judge me for how I act is way out of line. Also you don't seem to be so " opened minded" yourself. You either like me or you don't but if your gonna preach to me on what to say and how to act then practice what you preach! Also I will not apologize for anything I think most here that knows me knows where I am coming from.

Dark your right it was ment as a funny joke! Heck I could have posted the monkey throwing doo doo LMAO!

Final thought! If your not a Christian I still love you and respect you. If your an Athiest well I can and will still love you and respect you but I sure feel sorry for you and I can not and will not accept your beliefs. Shane and its love me or hate me I see things my way and you see them your way! At the end of the day I am still Shane this time!
                Last edited by graystone; 07-14-2009, 05:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Shane

...Judge not that ye be judged...
                  I think one of the biggest problems I've seen here in this thread is that you have been judging everyone who is not a Christian since the thread began almost a year ago, when you first mentioned "monkey swinging atheists," which to many of us, Christians or not, is unacceptable. Same as it's NEVER OK to speak some words, it's never OK to judge people based on their religious beliefs, race, income, class, background, etc. That is called intolerance, and I do not support it.

As a result of your judging others with such hatred and intolerance, a good Christian finally judged you back and a good Atheist spoke out and let you know how he felt, and you're still not getting it.

I asked you before to think before you type. Now I will ask you to do one more thing. Please re-read this thread from the beginning. Read it out loud if you need to so that you may hear what you are saying to people who you have called your friends here and who are now starting to question that.

I am trying to help you understand why you are getting the negative responses. I think it's because you don't understand the impact your words make on others.
                  Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-14-2009, 09:40 PM.

BarbieHaunt
                  Friends Sold Separately
                  (You Too Can Be Sold -
                  Just Join Our Friends List!
                  Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Barbie

Let me correct you on one thing here. The couple of people thats repiled in a negative way to me are not my friends. I don't know them and have never met them as far as I know. And I do not know you either. So again you live your way and I will live mine. You don't know anything about me other than here so don't get involed in my personal beliefs and I want yours its really simple. This thread is not about how I should respect and open my eyes to the belief that we came from monkeys and alians! Actually I have recieved several private messages saying that they think its cool that I am sticking up for what I believe in with that some of the private messages I have recieved are from friends and some from people I do not know! Shane and its I am sticking to my guns here! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I still want to know what a "Scientific Christian" is. An Atheist is a waste of good oxygen. Just like any father that does'nt teach his children about Christ and fails to lead them to him. There is a man that was tortured and murdered who did so that we can live for eternity in heaven.His name is Jesus Christ.He died for all of us.Believers were once lost,just like an atheist is now.It is a personal choice whether you choose to live for Christ or not.But it is an Eternal one. I was a waste of everything before I was saved.I admit it. We are here to serve the God. If you choose not to believe,it is your choice.But don't say you have'nt been warned. So,there is my opinion.Since everyone else is giving there's,why not me.

Comment

• I don't think Shane has said anything offensive. He is a Christian and everyone thinks that is ok but everyone wants him to accept everyone else's faith as well? That doesn't make sense because to him being a Christian is an end all thing, so why would he say I am a Christian but you are right, and you are right, and you are right. If he said he thought he was right and everyone else was also right wouldn't he be weak in faith and contradicting himself? What do you want him to say?
                        Jared Layman

Comment

• Snredman, Shane, no, I will NOT shut up. We who follow the old gods tried that once already--and look what it got us. We tried to put your form of worship alongside the others that were practiced in the civilized world--but you would have none of it. You demanded the primacy of your god even then.

Rome did not take the threat you posed seriously enough.

And now we are here.

In a world where the fate of the planet hangs on the internecine war between your Gods' three schismatic faiths. Thanks.

And you tell me to shut up on a site where you ape our ways and our beliefs--so you can make money off our holiday. And make no mistake, Shane--and it's I love devil worship when I can say it's 'pretend' Shane this time--it IS our holiday. The ghosts, the zombies, the monsters--all that stems from our beliefs--not yours. Even the cutesy fun stuff is wholly pagan in origin.

Darkangel, wikipedia is a fine source, but it only scratches the surface. The relationship of Christianity to the advent of the Dark Age is--obviously--not a subject that Christians find much solace in. But the early Church's anti-literacy, anti-science and anti-democratic ideals are not conjecture--they are a matter of record. The issues that 'caused' the Dark Age have many roots in the spread of the early Church.

Christianity's saving grace is that it adapted when the Enlightenment truly seperated church power from state power, becoming benign and even benevolent.

Why so many seem to want a reversal of that is beyond me--we can see the success of that path in the Islamic world.

I keep saying I'd prefer a 'live and let live' stance. I think we can see that I don't get that.

The gods will cherish you, Christian or not, whether you believe in them or not. Paradise awaits all who live good lives. I say this to try to make you see that the gods put no conditions on you for their love--you need never bend a knee to any of them. And your works, and your life is what places you, after you pass on, on your next path. You can, if you so wish, devote yourself to the One God, and follow His tenets and that will not alter how the other gods 'feel' about you at all.

I simply wish that you, and your God, could extend the courtesy as it has been extended to Him.

Comment

• HOLY SHIITE! Don’t you people have something better to do than argue religious BS on a haunted house message board? If you guys have copious amounts of time to kill then come visit me, and you can help get my haunt ready for the season. I will talk religion all day while you build and paint. I have a minor in religion and philosophy, so I can shoot the Shiite all day long.
                            For civilities sake I request that this thread be erased so it isn’t at the top of the forum every freakin’ morning.
                            sigpic
                            Louis Brown
                            Owner, operator, and dish washer
                            at
                            DarkWood Manor

Comment

• Lurker,

That is the topic at hand, if you're too busy why did you waste precious painting ad building time posting on it?

Jack, you're really trying to come off as enlightened and all-knowing, but please share some example of what your Gods have done for humanity. Please show me examples of miracles, etc. Before Christ they were sacrificing people and animals to their God, killing in his name. They even believed thunder and lightning were the result of Gods and not nature.

Darkangel

Comment

• Jack

I am going to ask you this once more trust me your not going to last long here for the most part as you can see where an industry that sticks together. The best thing you can do is keep and take your devil worship or your I worship the Aliens in space ships on to another thread.

Also are you saying that Halloween is a holiday for Devil worship? if so thats the very thing that this Industry needs to stay awy from. Thankfully most of the world and U.S. does believe in God. And people like you give us all ( haunters) a bad name. If I have misread your post or misunderstood it then I am sorry but looks like I understand what your saying.

Jared thanks and your correct. Bama there is no such thing as a scientific christian. You either believe in God and are a christian or your not! Shane and its what do I have to do to get you people to spread the word of your monkey leader or alien god on to your own thread! Shane this time!
                                Last edited by graystone; 07-15-2009, 08:24 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X