• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's Gate Video

here we go everybody
    Turn up your speakers and enjoy
    !!!!!!!!! Hell's Gate 2008 !!!!!!!

Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 10-01-2008, 06:05 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Nick,

It looks like you have one HELL of a show!!! Awesome video man! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

That haunt is totally sick nasty pwnage and will possibly be the #1 home haunt of 2009. I do not stand a chance against you but I will still try to bring it this year.
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      MAC Productions presents:
      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Awesome job! That's one hell of a home haunt you have there. All the hard work really shows. You should do great in Fearnet's contest and if you win you can take the money and invest in your pro haunt for next year.

Good luck,

Eric
        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

absolutely i will definetly be investing it into the pro haunt.
          glad you all like the video
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

INCREDIBLE VIDEO!

You must go pro! fa sho!

Excellent job.
            Ben
            Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

thanks everyone.
              im going pro next year and hopefully if i win the fearnet contest i can make my attraction that much better,
              Could any of you help me out on this contest by sending messages or post stuff on you sites for me?

Comment

Do you already have a location to go pro at?
                Bill Rod.
                Dark Tech Effects
                Automated DMX Lighting
                Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

no,
                  our budget is going to depend on if our sponsors will be with us next year and if we have extra money from fearnet contest, so we will sit down and have those meeting november 3rd, after the haunt is in the storage units.

We do have a few places in mind
                  One is a huge!!! old rundown movie theatre, and another is just department store type building but completely gutted, both on prime traffic roads with large parking lots and plenty of room, plus there both a block from my house which would be really convienent.

Comment

Nice little vid! Have fun scaring the hell out of them!
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Cool video. It looks like your customers will have a good time. Hope you have a great season to start next year off right.

Comment

Working...
                      X