Thieves steal pumpkins from pre-schoolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves steal pumpkins from pre-schoolers

This is the 2nd of 3 articles that began running in our local paper last week.

Apparently, thieves stole a bunch of pumpkins from the school, that the 2-5 year olds were cultivating for the season.

The community came together and donated a bunch of pumpkins to them, enough even for them to have a festival.

Then, just this past weekend, the thieves struck *again*, stealing more pumpkins and a bunch of the copper pipe that was in the patch to water the pumpkins!

Can you believe that?! It just disgusts me!

http://www.gazette.com/articles/chil..._pumpkins.html

I can't seem to find the other links from the first burglary and the last article that ran yesterday about the thieves striking again. Apparently, people in the community have donated security services to the patch, and a grocery store donated even more pumpkins, so that they could have the community festival this week.
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

.....who the bloody hell steals pumpkins; from kids!?

Comment

What on Earth could those idiots be thinking?! "Hey, let's steal pumpkins from a bunch of five-year-olds in the middle of the night!" "Yeah, we'll show everyone who the tough guys are!"

Pricks.

Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

That's stupid! I wish to strangle pumpkin thieves with barbed wires around them!! :twisted: :evil:

Leave all good kids and thing alone! All thieves must go jail or die!! :lol:
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
        X