America Haunts Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America Haunts Tonight!

Don't forget to watch AMERICA HAUNTS tonight! This show not only visits lots of haunts, it covers Transworld and the industry! See Gore Galore and Ghost Ride!

Don't Miss it!

The TRAVEL CHANNEL

Sunday October 26 9:00 PM EST
    Monday October 27 12:00 Midnight EST
    Wednesday, October 29 7:00 PM EST
    Thursday, October 30 12:00 AM EST

Last edited by Speculo; 10-26-2008, 10:36 AM.
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

im so freaking excited got 2 alarms set to remind me to watch it lol
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I am watching this right now.

Comment

Me too. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Watched it and am now recording America's Scariest Attractions 3.

Comment

Just finished watching. Now I'm really bummed I'm not acting this year. :/
            Last edited by Smiley; 10-26-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Very good show. I watched almost nothing but the Travel Channel tonight. And food network for extreme pumpkin carving. They had some really talented carvers. Travel channel could have almost been called the Larry channel. He was all over it tonight. Great night for tv and haunts. Good job!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Damon,

You are right about that... I was all over Travel Channel tonight, Food TV, History Channel and National Geographic Channel. I want to say that if you watched my interview about The Darkness on ASHA 3 I was TRYING to be animated, alive, and glowing about GOING TO HAUNTED HOUSES!

In all the interviews I do, in all the shows I'm in I do my best to promote the idea of going to haunted houses, laying out why people should go, trying to inspire people who might think they are for young people only to go and why they should go. This is a mission and I think I do a pretty good job making our industry look good.

For me it is not an ego thing, its just something I'm doing to help promote the haunted house industry. I think this is working because haunts over the last three years are reporting HIGHER attendance under the highest ticket prices in haunted history.

We've seen our industry go from 14 to 18 plus percent of those who will attend a haunt over the last three years. We have a lot more work to do and I'm up for it...

Now we need to start the association that we all need that we all deserve.

It will be my last and final mission for this industry!

I need people to step up and help! The haunt industry is on the MOVE!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ya I saw how you were being very enthusiastic about people going to haunted houses. I thought you really did a great job! You said it the same way I personally feel about living and breathing Halloween. It was very inspiring and it made me feel good about what you said and about Haunted Houses and Halloween. You made alot of haunters happy and proud of you tonight!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Very good show guys, really shed a positive light on the industry!

Good work,
                    Allan

Comment

I saw myself on the show!

I was modeling a Spookywoods FX Creature Skin at their booth and the camera panned right by me.

My two seconds of fame!
                      Kevin
                      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Great show, really put forth some of best in the industry. This should help get people in the mood to check out a local haunt.

Larry, as for people to help, always willing to help out as long as someone covers my expenses.....
                        http://www.innerfears.com/
                        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Larry, you did a really good job on both shows. I like how you always said- "If your in $$$$ city, you HAVE to go to the #### haunted house!"

And you did a really good job on ASHA 3, promoting not your place specifically, and every haunt out there! Good job man! You may not hear this too much- but I appreciate everything you're doing!

Keep it up man!
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Awesome show!!! I recorded it as I was watching it just so I could watch it all over again on a rainy day.
                            ~Bill Mlinac
                            The Deadland Haunted House
                            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

it was amazing!
                              i watched 3 different haunted shows last night idk if it was this one or not.
                              but i got a kick out of the small interview they did with the bush/shrub costume i thought it was funny just that they were talking to the bush lol
                              however i was also amazed at how well you could place that costume its perfect.

also show in general was amazing!! good work to everyone who put it togethor!
                              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Working...
                              X