Happy Halloween Fellow Haunters!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween Fellow Haunters!!!

I hope I am the first to wish everyone a happy, safe, and profitable Halloween. I thank all of you for the book orders, and encourage those of you who don't have it to tell Santa you want it for Christmas. What am I tlaking about, it's not even Halloween yet.

Hey gang here are some Halloween recipes.

God Bless you all and have the time of your lives.

KroneDaddy
    Attached Files
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Just wanted to say thank you for giving me an outlet for my obsession.

Tomorrow is the big day/night and unfortunately I have to work the first part of the day, and then go to the big Halloween showtime and have a small halloween party with my girlfriend's friends, so I probably won't get to post till after the day of All Saint's Day or whenever I feel like to come back again. ;-)

I know some of you will still be here on Halloween 31st, but I just wanted to say I do appreciated you all and I hope you have a great one! I think this season has been one of the most memorable for me, mainly because I'm a part of this site.

Also thanks to DrFrightner especially for running this site for us. I consider you all my friends. :-D And be safe!

Well, I wish everyone a great Halloween and All Saint's Day. Celebrate Samhain in your own unique way, but know that we are all connected on this Holy day. May good fortune follow you throughout the New Year! Remember the dead and light a candle at dusk to light their way. :-D

Happy Haunting,

Edward
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dang you Krone Daddy, you beat me to it by a few minutes. Oh well, happy Halloween to my fellow haunters, vendors and customers. It's been a great year on this end and I hope you are all having a fun and prosperous year too.

Happy Halloween,

Tim Turner and the Ghoulish Gallery, Inc. staff

Comment

Consider me danged, Tim. I meant to mention, I am a bit lonely this year since I am not doing Krone House. I am going over to see my great friend Cliff Martin in Piloy Mtn, NC at Hacker House tonight. Tony, sorry I won't make it by your place, I am sure it's wonderful! Not much time and low on gas. Sorry I missed seeing Ross and Steve in New Orleans this year.

Here's me saying "BOO" over and over.

KDaddy
        Attached Files
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Right back atcha!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Big spooky hugs,
          Sarah
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
          X