Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police said 29 rounds fired at trick-or treaters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police said 29 rounds fired at trick-or treaters!

That was very horrible news!!!

Please read: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27482694

That sounded stupid!!!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

I see they left out one charge on the list, possession of an illegal weapon.

I can only imagine the reasons why he would open fire at his front door when someone knocked. If the gal in the place fled teh scene with $7500 and left her kid behind, it probably had something to do with drugs. I hope he gets the death penalty, if that state has one.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

that is sad that someone would do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Barnabus View Post
        I see they left out one charge on the list, possession of an illegal weapon.

I can only imagine the reasons why he would open fire at his front door when someone knocked. If the gal in the place fled teh scene with $7500 and left her kid behind, it probably had something to do with drugs. I hope he gets the death penalty, if that state has one.

I coompletely agree with you on this.

Yeah, he got robbed a year ago, but still! Thats absolutely no excuse for this!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Its a shame, i agree with you brad on halloween there is no excuse for this its expected for people to knock on the door.

Comment

One tragedy after another

If this ex-con was so concerned about being robbed and shot again, he should have taken that $7,500 in cash and bought a video security system in order to see who is at the front door or anywhere else on the property. Shooting through the door, windows and walls tells me he had very little or no control over that illegal assault rifle which should have never been in his possession in the first place. As a gun owner myself, certain responsibilities and safety measures apply here. Owning guns for protection is one thing. Sheer stupidity in gun ownership is another....
            UptownHaunts@aol.com

"Follow the Bloody Brick Road to Nightmare Village"

Comment

Working...
            X