No announcement yet.

haunted house panels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10000 just for the walls or is that for everything cause i am only 14 so i cant spend 10000 on walls u only have 82 right that would be over 100 a wall if u r just selling the walls.

Comment

its 82 panels, 10 facade panels.
      its not just panels, like its all the lumber you need to set up a 1800 Sqaure foot haunted house.
      if you cant afford it try making them your self im sure you could figure it out
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

wat do u mean all the lumber that is the walls right what is the faade made out of

Comment

LOL, good luck getting 10K for that.

I can make 82 walls cheaper than 10K.

Comment

i think the same it is over 100 each

Comment

At some point you ask yourself... how about phone numbers being traded back and forth. You could have this resolved in five minutes on the phone!

Our company builds interlocking walls systems and a double sided wall with a base coat paint on it costs about $60.00 per wall but you have to make a profit right? Our walls take more work to make but it takes a lot of work to make them. Sometimes yeah you can get it done cheaper if you do it yourself but who has the time I think that is the point when you sell something you make. You have other things to work on so if you can buy the walls that helps you get closer to your goals.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It depends on which you have more of: time or money.

If you have the money, buy them (and a lot of other stuff) already built.

If you have a lot of time, you can wait for things to go on sale, watch craigslist and the local penny shopper for used stuff, and keep an eye on the dumpsters and thrift stores.

Everyone's situation is different. Sit down and figure out what yours is.

Comment

If am right these walls are made of compressed wood are they not? A little bit of water and you will have a haunt twice the size.lol. 10,000 is a bit much for 82 used walls, you may want to hang on to them and use them for a add on attraction or to beef up the attraction that your going to make. Good luck, what ever you do, I know that the walls look good, you put a lot into them and I'm sure your new haunt will be just as cool. On a side note how did it go with that guy that was wanting you to take down the haunt, did he shut up once he knew that you were going to open come He//s Gate or high water?
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

DRASTIC PRICE DROP!!!
                    Email me if you are interested.
                    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

how much now are u asking for them it should be like $30 a wall *82 walls =2460 so maybe 2500 to 3000 cause of the paint and all the work u put in to it. and+ the wood to hold the walls together 100 more so 3100

Comment

$2700! or best offer!
                        for 82 wall panels!
                        Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 11-22-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

ok i live in wisconsin so idk how i would get them and i don't want to pay for shipping for 82 walls. so idk. ill think about it

Comment

ok.
                            my email is undertakerha13@aol.com if you would like to work something out.
                            They are cleaned up a bit and stored in a storage facility right now.

Comment

ok that sounds great and i am only 14 so i would have to work a job and save the $ and then maybe buy them. could i just buy a few room or would i have to buy all of them cause i dont want to buy a place to put them i would use the basement of my parents house. also how much for the outside walls. and would u send the plan so i wuld know how to set it up.
                              thanks

Comment

umm basements dont usually have 8 foot ceilings.
                                the panels are 8 feet tall and we are only selling all of them cause of shipping costs.
                                talk to your parents and let me know.
                                my advice is to do it in your backyard.

Comment

Working...
                                X