Read this one... UNREAL

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081104/...lloween_meth_1
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Wow! Thats really messed up! Luckily the parents found it!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

On Halloween night I was talking to some friends about how we need to "bring back trick-or-treating". After reading about the people who were shot, and now this, it makes me wonder if I was wrong.

Comment

Drug Free Zones and stiffer sentences if you are caught dealing within a certain distance from a school. How about a real, real stiff sentence for trying to trick a small child into trying illegal drugs?
        Maybe call it what it was:"Attempted Murder"!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i dont know how strong trick-or-treating is in other parts of the country, but in nebraska its become almost non-existant. parents around here just dont trust anyone anymore and stories like THIS are why. our house had 12 jackolanterns, decor out the wazzu, candy out the wazzu, and me on the porch dressed as jack skellington to hand out candy to the kids (hey, its my favorite holiday!) and i ended up just going down to a bar after waiting for 4 hours for a single trick-or-treater....
          -Mat

Comment

Children have more of a chance getting killed in a car accident on the way to school every morning than they do from trick or treating one night a year. So should we stop sending kids to school? Of coarse not. It sucks that this kind of thing happens, no one wants anyone to get hurt on Halloween, or any other time of year for that matter, especially kids. But you cant stop something because of one or two incidents, if we did that, we couldnt do anything anymore! If it wasnt Halloween, those same kids could have had the meth given to them on the way home from the library or from band practice or from wherever they were. If you want your kids to be safe on Halloween, make sure you go trick or treating with them, if you cant go with them, make sure they are going with other trustworthy adults.
            The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Knock, knock! Trick or Treat!

"Hello little boy, what are you supposed to be?"
              A serial-killer."
              Couldn't you find any other children to go trick or treating with you?"
              "I told you I'm supposed to be a serial-killer!"
              "But you should not be out alone."
              "I'm a serial-killer, I didn't start out alone, you know!"
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTikiEntertainment View Post
                On Halloween night I was talking to some friends about how we need to "bring back trick-or-treating". After reading about the people who were shot, and now this, it makes me wonder if I was wrong.

No way were you wrong! What *is* wrong is how people do not meet their neighbors and get involved in their communities anymore. I've witnessed a large neighborhood rise and fall, both as a result of the level of involvement by its members.

Sarah
                Sarah Meier
                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Working...
                X