The 2008 Season is Over: Time For Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2008 Season is Over: Time For Family

So all you Deadites the Haunt Season for 2008 has ended. It has been the longest and best year to date here at Rotting Flesh Radio. We have traveled the United States, flew everywhere and covered over 23 haunts this season.

After 150 Regular Shows and 30+ Special Shows, you have made this our Biggest Season and Year so far. So THANK YOU for that Deadites. All the downloads, new listeners and emails have been hauntingly sweet. Now for all you Haunted Attractions we covered this season and flew out to. THANK YOU for all the hospitality and fun you gave Rotting Flesh Radio this season and we hope to visit many of you again next year!

Now with the 2008 Haunt Season now closed and traveling more than we have ever done here at the show we have spent the last seven weeks virtually away from our Children, Wives and Family. Normally we take the week of Thanksgiving off as a break, but this year we are swopping out that week for this week. Instead we are taking this much needed week off here at Rotting Flesh Radio to spend this with our Families. As many of you know and hear on the show, our families always come first. Always. So I know many of you will understand where I am coming from especially if you have ran a haunt this season.

So instead we will kick off a new year of RFR next week with a huge show, alot of new goodies, and more. In addition we will also have a Thanksgiving show that will remember, trust us. Turkey Day will not be the same.

So in closing out 2008, THANK YOU ALL. Haunts, Deadites, Friends, New Listeners, Vendors, Sponsors and Haunters you made us what we are today and we promise this next year will be HUGE for the show.

So until next week Friday....Sit Back, Relax and Rot Away....and if you have any questions about why there is no show this week...please forward those emails to my 2.5 Year Old and 8 Month Old and Wife.

Until Next Week, be sure to catch our Halloween Show still up on the Site:
    www.RottingFleshRadio.com
    or
    RIGHT CLICK -> SAVE LINK TARGET AS

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

JJ, you desserve it man! Your a haunted work-aholic! Can't wait until the next show... hehehe.. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks to YOU and the RFR Team Jonathan! Enjoy the family and break. Like Tyler said... You deserve it!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

No rest over here... have to get ready to go to IAAPA, we went to Mexico to install a haunt the last of the crew got back last night, we have another crew coming back this very mourning from Finland, and everyoe is going to Canada on Tuesday to install another attraction, then to New York to install a Christmas Santa house then to Wisconsin Dells to install two more attractions all before Christmas... can it be done I doubt it but we have no choice.

Then we have no choice but to get after the Darkness, finish building our building and then open for the Transworld Show.

Oh did I forget to mention, we have to publish TWO more magazines and get Hauntworld ready for Transworld Show.

I NEED A BREAK SOMEONE HELP!

LOL

Johnathon take break for me while you are at would ya?

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

I'm here if you need me... I know your busy as hell and could use the help! Just let me know... -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
          X