Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darknet Design

Hey everyone
    for those of you wanting a proffesional website head over to darknet designs
    justin did entire website in under 24 hours. It turned our sick.
    We are working on it more now to get finishing touches.
    He did an amazing job, he will give you a great deal too.
    150 bucks for a full website and logo.
    and he can get it done crazy fast.
    DONT PAY HUNDREDS FOR YOUR WEBPAGE!
    GET IT DONE BY DARKNET DESIGNS.
    AMAZING WORK!
    he will keep in contact with you every step of the way as well to ensure you are happy with the finished product.
    Great Guy!
    Great work!
    check him out at

http://www.darknetdesigns.com
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

I would not suggest this guy at all... I repeat... I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS GUY AT ALL!!!!

The guy who runs this "company" has had several others in the past and has gotten into trouble for stealing work from companies like Redcrow Designs and Rogues Hollow....

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST THIS COMPANY!!!

-Tyler

PS: Taker, I suggest you find another company!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Tyler,
      As far as I know this company has not taken any of my artwork. I took a look at the portfolio on their site and their is nothing there from my work. Just to clear things up.
      Christopher Brielmaier
      Rogues Hollow Productions
      www.RoguesHollow.com
      www.myspace.com/rogueshollow
      info@rogueshollow.com
      PH: 614.408.3137

Other people build websites, We build Results

Comment

thanks for the post rouges hollow!
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Chris,

This is a new site... the guy who owns it, Justin, has had SEVERAL DIFFERENT "companies" over the past 3-4 years. Same guy, different site... RIP OFF!!! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I had 2 different company's. BTW, i didn't steal anything form anyone. I don't appreciate you saying that i did, BTW i called rouges hollow and told him who i was so he knows. RedCROW Designs was a big miss understanding a client came to me and said here is a free Halloween graphic. I had never seen it before so i thought nothing of it. so i used it and come to find out someone did own rights to it. But RedCROW Designs got a client out the deal so i know he was happy. I apologized to him for use of the graphic.
            Speak with DarkNET Designs Live Online! - Click Here!

Comment

Anybody considering using this company please feel free to pm or email me for more details.

Comment

there ya go!

Comment

Thanks Nick!

Just got off the phone with Justin and i feel confident with his creative input and professionalism. I am definitely going to use him. He called me right back after i emailed him. He is also giving me a great price on changes to my website.
                  THANKS NICK!
                  sigpic
                  PEACE, ADAM
                  www.poisonprops.com

Comment

thank you for posting that poison!
                    you helped out more than you will ever know =)

Comment

Whatever guys... I'm just sayin'! What do I know, right? -Tyler
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Nick,
                        how did you fair through that storm?
                        Did you get tents for cover?
                        sigpic
                        PEACE, ADAM
                        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

dude it was crazy!
                          omg i got friends out of school just to help get everything ready
                          it was a miracle....
                          it stoped raining 15 minutes before we opened and started back up 15 after we closed!!!
                          had tents for que line and got lighting protected while we waited for it to pass then oncovered everything when it stoped
                          amazing!

Comment

Darknet Designs did not do the original design of my website, but had been doing all the updates and fixes to it and my online store for the last 2 years. He always gets back to me immediately and takes care of things very quickly.
                            Brian Warner
                            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I'm not sure how I would feel about dealing with a website, where the owner had the "WhoIs" blocked. If someone is trying to conceal their identity, there is usually a good reason for it. Just my two cents.
                              Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                              Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Working...
                              X