Clear All

• Kennywood Ghostwood Estates Video

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

WOW! That place is really detailed! No wonder you guys worked so hard on the Darkness when you got back! I still love the chandeliers and the way they swayed and dropped.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I was totally thrilled to ride Ghostwood Estate during media day back in May. Darkrider did an outstanding job. The detail and targets are awesome!!! Those of you who have not been on this ride really need to experience it first hand!!

Comment

Man, thats pretty damn impressive.

Great job Larry!!!!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Nice Work

Looks great!

Our local theme park Elitch Gardens, added a dark ride this year called Ghost Blasters. The day after we closed I visited as the park stayed open one last day. I gotta say it looked nothing like this one, it was primarily flat painted scenery, all black light, just a few animations, overall I was pretty disappointed, especially after how they hyped it so much this season.

They had a very cool animated character at the entrance, and the ride was themed well, but the inside was pretty much just painted scenes.

It was built by Sally I believe.

Ok, after a quick google

http://www.sallycorp.com/darkrides/ghostblasters.htm

Would like to see Ghostwood Estates some day, it looks like more of what I was expecting from the Ghost Blasters ride.

Chris
          Chris Stafford
          1331 Entertainment Group
          Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
          13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

That was just awesome!
            That would be a dream job for me!
            I'm truly jealous of you Larry!
            Awesome job!
            Zach Wiechmann
            www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Very informative video. It was put together nicely. The ride looks great.

Comment

I was never a big fan of the "shoot em" dark ride but Ghostwood Estates really changed my mind about that!

Comment

There are a lot of pictures of this on our website, the video doesn't show off just how cool the sets are it more so shows off the animations.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

WOW!!! I love it! One day I'll have the budget to have you come in and help us with our attraction Larry!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

We got a chance to hit up Kennywood (2 hours south from here) and Ghostwood Estates was really sweet!
                      The look and music outside made you 'step away' from the park and get drawn into the ride...
                      I liked the preshow too! My only gripe was doing the preshow then heading outside to load to go back inside...I wish from the preshow on it was indoors...but the ride is awesome and no two are the same! Lots to see!

Kirk
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X