Vampyre Lord costume from Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampyre Lord costume from Scarefactory

Did anyone ever buy or have seen one of those costumes from Scarefactory? They made a Orc and and a Vampyre one back in 03'. Wondered how they looked and how comfortable they were in person.

Thanks,
    Allan

Vampyrelord

I have never seen it, but here is a linkt to the Vampyrelord from Scarefactory:
    http://www.shop4halloweencostumes.co...sbp246sihl2v02

Comment

I would not recommend it as a costume. They used 5 gallon buckets as stilts to give them a 17 inch lift- which gave the costume very poor mobility. I dont think the vision was all that great either. I cant see an actor being in it all night and being happy.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

They don't seen have it listed on their website.

Comment

Thanks for the info. This post was posted 5 years ago! I guess people do search these forums after all!

The costumes look cool but I agree probably cumbersome to wear all night.

Thanks for the replies!

Allan

Comment

If you need a big costume Gore Galore is kinda the king of that at the moment and I'm sure Kevin would be happy to expand his line.

Comment

What a break through!

Thank you for the complement.

I am freakin excited to be able to say this. Today we had an insane breakthrough on our oversized costumes. We just developed a new technique that is super dependable, solid state (requires no delicate electronics), and will completely loose the helmet system.
              So, from now on. No Gore Galore oversized creature costume will ever use a helmet system again.
              And it gives the MOST realistic head movement of any oversized costume ever built for the haunt industry before.
              IN addition we have also upgraded our back pack system from Plywood to lazercut materials for a more professional looking and more secure backpack.

We also have some new giant costume designs in development unlike anything we or anyone else has ever done before.
              I know I am excited about the new work. I think you will be too.
              Last edited by Gore Galore; 10-24-2011, 03:06 PM.
              Kevin R. Alvey
              info at gore-galore.com
              www.gore-galore.com
              www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
              www.youtube.com/goregalore13
              www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Kevin, will these be ready to be added to your site soon? Looking forward to seeing this my friend!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey Kel,
                  We probably won't upload any product photos to the website until right before transworld as usual.
                  But I will post a video of how this new system works in about a week or 2. We have to finess it a little first. But I am just so happy with the realism of the movement. So, All costumes with an upright head that used a helmet will have this system now.
                  And we have also eliminated the helmet system on the Zombie Lurker, Freakenstein, and the Squeaker the clown.
                  Can't give up too much info yet.

But anyone that would like photos as we are progressing, please email me with an info request and I will put you in a folder to send you photos and video when we get things rolling.
                  Kevin R. Alvey
                  info at gore-galore.com
                  www.gore-galore.com
                  www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                  www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                  www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the updates Kevin! I'll shoot you an email... Thanks!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                    X