Southern CA HAUNTS TEAM UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern CA HAUNTS TEAM UP

How ya doing guys. I'm not even a freshemen pro haunter yet. I'm still in planning stage. Getting my budget together, talking to advertisers, set designers, etc. Anyways, since CA is such lacking in high quality haunts and for us startup guys its so freakin hard to get funding. I propose an idea. If there are any southern CA haunters that are pre startup and wanting to go pro next year. Contact me and maybe we can combine forces. Get one, excuse my language, bitchin haunt. I love this business but all the love in the world doesn`t get you the funding. Especially if your my age and you are a pre-startup seasonal business.

Any other expert tips will be greatly appreciated. When I say expert you guys know who you are.

Oh and the greatest thankyou to patti. She helped me with so many things. Thanks to her I'm going to TW 09' OH YEA!
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

It might help to add your location. California is a big state.

Comment

I personally live in Hesperia CA. But i go to school at CSUSB in San Bernardino. But don't let any of that limit you. I can move anywhere for this business.
      Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

i live in encino. drop me a message if you would like to talk further.

Comment

Working...
        X