No announcement yet.

Columbia Haunt Tour Official Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to the tour... I want to see what my fellow Missouri brothers are up to! Why don't you tell everyone more about your haunted houses, how big they are, what kinds of things they can expect to see, just more in general details.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well... Next season will be our 5th season for Necropolis. We are located near downtown Columbia in a 10,000 sqft. building that used to be a meat packing factory. The old meat racks are still in place in parts of the building as well as where they drained the blood, etc. Our haunt is very focused on our backstory, and we have received alot of attention due to that story (you can read it on our website). Necropolis is actor driven and very intense. We don't hold anything back. Our actors will get in your face and we DO touch our customers (everyone is warned, of course). We try to create a dark industrial feel to the haunt and we use a gritty "realism" (you won't find any mummies, werewolves, etc.). While scares and intensity are number one to us, we also focus heavily on our set design. We also incorporate animatronics, special effects and illusions to create an all-around quality attraction. We are always learning and wanting to make our haunt better. We can't wait to get feedback from other haunters so we can learn and grow from the experience. I will repost a link to some pics from Necropolis.

Bill C. Schnell
      Dark Son Productions
      NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
      www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

2009 will be Fearfests 7th year. We are 3 miles west of columbia just north of I-70 at exit 121. With a total of 12,000 square feet our haunt has expanded every year we have been in business. This year we added a new building that we use as a waiting, concession and merchandise area. We added a haunted hay ride and a 13 acre corn maze. These new attractions were a trial and they were very popular and we will be expanding them this year but will be closed for the tour in March. We are setting on 46 acres so we have plenty of room to expand. Sarahs Legend is the first haunt to go thru. It begins in an old farm house where you find out what really happened to little Sarah. Go to our website to read the story or hear our radio commercial. Your journey takes you into the secret passages behind the walls and into the torture chambers and caves under the house. Fearfest has swamps, waterfalls and rooms with great actors inside. And dont forget the Mosoleum where theres a suprize waiting for you. The next haunt is SlashMasters Asylum. You enter into an elevator that takes you down to the womens asylum where you will find some of the best and craziest actresses out there. They do a great job and we are proud of them! I think that about sums it up. Necropolis and Fearfest are totally diffrent haunts that are coming together to make this tour happen. Like Bill said they touch you in Necropolis but fearfest does not. That is just one of our many diffrences but our diffrences are what makes us both the best haunts in Mid-Missouri!
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
        X