Day The Earth Stood Still...Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day The Earth Stood Still...Review

One of the WORST movies I think I've ever seen...

This movie doesn't even deserve a review it was so bad.

If you go and see this movie you just wasted a lot of hard earned money. All the special effects you saw in the trailer was everything in the movie. The movie was dull and very boring. Reeves plays this alien in a human body, and he's got the fate of the WORLD in his hands...one minute the planet should be destroyed then he changes his mind because some little boy cries. This movie was B A D...

I didn't give a very favorable review to the Punisher, but the Punisher was 100 times better than this dud!!!!

TERRIBLE MOVIE!!!!

You know the movie sucks when they put on the ads 'The Only Place you can see the trailer for Wolverine' as that is like a reason to ignore the bad press and see the movie. Yes I saw the trailer for Wolverine another 20th Fox movie and it looked WORSE than this dud. That trailer looked horrid!

They did show a trailer for the new Star Trek movie which I must say LOOKED WAY WAY WAY AWESOME!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That's too bad that it sucks. It looked like it had such potential...

What do you think of the remake of Friday the 13th? They have Jason running a little bit in this one, he's fast! It looks a lot like the original, and I really only want to see Jason anyway at Camp Crystal Lake. I'm looking forward to it but not expecting anything amazing.

I am really looking forward to seeing Underworld Rise of the Lycans. It takes place where it should have from the start, the medieval era where the two races originated. Looks really cool to me!!!

Allan

Comment

Star trek does look awesome! They finally figured out to update a 40 year old property and make it fresh, hopefully. Underworld looks cool too, how about Spirit?
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Umm

Any chance we could get a ****** SPOILER ALERT ******* in the future before someone describes the plot twist please?

Comment

If it's a flat green and grey and smells bad, it's usually spoiled.
          Warned!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

ya, the best thing about this movie was the trailers for the summer block busters.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

So..

Keanuu Reeves is still getting paid for acting like "Bill & Ted's great Adventure"?
              S L O W, simple-minded and denser than the Amazon rain forest?
              How Does he keep getting acting work?
              Is he pandering to a large audience out there who see him as being average or smart as they are?
              Truly scary if this is the case.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well now I'm a little pissed off!

I saw the movie and thought it sucked. I feel exactly what Larry said.

What sucks the most is that I didnt get to see a badass trailer!

There wasnt one for Wolverine, or for Transformers 2, or anything. It showed 3 (yes- only 3) preveiws, and one was the new Brad Pitt movie, and I cant remember what the other 2 were, but it wasnt anything to look forward to.

That was a pretty bad waste of 2 hours!!!!!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We saw the new Terminator trailer as well as Spirit.
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

The movie was horrible, but hey did we expect it was a remake and not just a remake a remake with K. Reeves....am I right, am I right?

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
                    X