Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haunt Reviewers Association Is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunt Reviewers Association Is Here!

The Haunt Reviewers Association is here to bring haunt reviewers and haunts together like never before. Now it's easy for haunts and review sites to easily communicate and keep up to date with each other in the haunt industry. If a haunt review site is listed here you know they are a site you can trust with people who have love and dedication for the haunt industry.
    Over the years many haunt review sites have been created, but have lacked any quality control and haunts have been left out in the cold about which ones exist and which sites will help their haunt. The Haunt Reviewers Association solves that problem.

With the Haunt Reviewers Association you will find HRA certified review sites, reviews, news, tips and much much more. With the HRA haunts and reviewers are brought together like never before.

* Have your review site certified
    * Communicate with haunts and reviewers like never before.
    * Get special discounts only available from the Haunt Reviewers Association
    * Have your haunt easily communicate with review sites and get your haunt reviewed!!
    * and much much more

If you own a review website and would like more information on how to get your site certified please visit
    www.hauntreviewersassociation.com
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Congrats

Hey Noah, congratulations! Great idea. I love reading your reviews and think its great you guys are raising the standard for haunt reviews. Im signing up for your bus tour as soon as tickets go on sale...

Comment

The HRA website will be getting a new design in 2009 and the tickets will go on sale for Destination Fear sometime in 2009. It is really a one of a kind bus tour and I hope that it's successful which I think it will be. There are still a few details that need to be worked out for Destination Fear and the site will be updated more in 2009 when everything is finalized which most of it is right now.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Those Boring bus Rides!

That is the complaint.
        I wanted to tape and paper over the bus windows (except the driver's front window) and make a real mystery tour out of any trips coming to see my house!
        Then when they would finally get here (Mount Carroll is 2 1/2 hrs. from The Rosemont) I would have a phoney Policeman hold everyone on the bus until a local young maiden carrying her newborn could stare down all the guys on the bus to see if the Father of her child is making the return trip?
        Of course he will be and he would be a person of my chosing, who would be someone everybody knows. (And the young woman I had ready to play this part is a tall, hefty woman who could beat the bee-jeebers out of most guys!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X