Big thanks to Shane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Shane!

I want to thank Shane for touring me through Graystone, It just so happened that my relatives live about 30 min from his attraction, so he let me check it out just after Christmas. He has a great operation going there, probably the best 2nd year haunt I have seen! That show has had a ton of $$ and love put into it, and more animal bones than you can imagine. Good scenes, good facade, good operations and physical plant...looks like a show we will be hearing a lot about in the future.

Thanks again for the tour and dinner!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Thanks Ben

I enjoyed the visit! It was fun and good converstaion for sure. Thanks for the kind words about our haunt. I have been doing haunts as far back as 1988 my first was for my local fire dept!!! I had one every year until I took a break in 2004 & 2005 ( I got tired of the temp thing!) Then finally in late 2006 we moved into our permanent location and the rest as they say is history!!! I must say Paul Johnson from Atrox has given me some good guidence and good friendship through this journey!!! And I always want to say thanks to him!!!!!

Ben again thanks for the kind words and the longggggg talk we had on things some you surly cleared up for me. For a guy like yourself with 15 years strong to enjoy our haunt is surly a compliment!!! And hopefully if there are others out there thats going to be in our neck of the woods feel free to come see us too! We will be glad to open our doors during the season and off season too. I always love to meet other haunters!!!! Shane and its Graystone Manor 2009 Shane this time! Happy New Year Everyone!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Open Doorz!

Mr. Tuxedo, former CEO of The Ravens Grin Inn would also open the door to any haunter, but only once, then closed.
      "Gotcha!" Now how you going to get out?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lol

Well that will work Jim! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Shane i hope next year i can be a part of haunt history!!

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Thanks bud

Thanks for the plug Shane! You do a great job, give your self the credit... Your heart is in Graystone, thats what counts. Glad you could hook up with Ben. We've met many times but have never sat down and had a real conversation. Wished I would have been available during the holiday to let him see Atrox. I think he would have wet himself a bit....

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            I enjoyed the visit! It was fun and good converstaion for sure. Thanks for the kind words about our haunt. I have been doing haunts as far back as 1988 my first was for my local fire dept!!! I had one every year until I took a break in 2004 & 2005 ( I got tired of the temp thing!) Then finally in late 2006 we moved into our permanent location and the rest as they say is history!!! I must say Paul Johnson from Atrox has given me some good guidence and good friendship through this journey!!! And I always want to say thanks to him!!!!!

Ben again thanks for the kind words and the longggggg talk we had on things some you surly cleared up for me. For a guy like yourself with 15 years strong to enjoy our haunt is surly a compliment!!! And hopefully if there are others out there thats going to be in our neck of the woods feel free to come see us too! We will be glad to open our doors during the season and off season too. I always love to meet other haunters!!!! Shane and its Graystone Manor 2009 Shane this time! Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Comment

Thanks Paul!!!!!!

I told Ben the same thing that he needs to check out Atrox! I say lets all get together sometime during the dead winter and have dinner. Ben said he 2 hours from Bham and I am 2 hours from Bham. Man us southern guys getting together might cause a uprise in the Haunt Industry!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X