MySpace... Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySpace... Finally

I haven't logged into my myspace account in like a year or longer... don't really follow it. However I got the urge so I updated it with pictures and even added a blog. Amazing huh? LOL

Feel free to add me as your friend. Here is the link...

http://www.myspace.com/hauntedhousehalloween
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Just send a friend request.

Comment

Friend request sent! Is there going to be a myspace for the HHA? -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Myspace vs. Facebook

Larry,

I'm on Myspace far less since I joined Facebook. Facebook has a little older demo, and it can be addicting.

You wouldn't believe how many old friends I've connected with on Facebook, it's crazy.

Check it out, in the mean time, I'll log into Myspace and send a friend request.

Chris

PS - I just logged in and sent a friend request, you should change your about me section, unless you still want to be the President of the IAHA
        Last edited by stafford; 01-04-2009, 10:37 AM.
        Chris Stafford
        1331 Entertainment Group
        Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

How do you add YOUTUBE videos to your profile?

Can someone help?

Also thanks for adding me had about 10 or so today! YEHA

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

I better be in your top friends Frightener! Especially since you only have 37 friends and still left that Tom guy on there.

KroneDaddy
            Hauntus Emeritus
            Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
            Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

Can someone help?

Larry

Larry, grab the youtube embed code, and just paste it where ya want it.
              Like under movies or about me or hobbies, it will take the embed code fine.
              Thats how i do mine.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post

Can someone help?

Larry
                Youtube gives you an option under the video to select myspace. Hit that then get & copy that code. On Myspace, open the edit your profile boxes & then paste the code in whichever box you want the video in.
                (That's the way I do it anyway)
                missjayne
                Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Larry keep in mind that adding TOO many video's or pictures to your main profile will slow it down immensly!

Mine got really bad and lot's of my freinds couldn't even open my page. Try to post pictures in your albums as much as possible.

And Facebook YUCH! I hate it, Myspace is the world for me and networking with my crew!

Comment

Larry's a Mopar guy! Very nice wheels indeed, i have always been a huge fan of american muscle cars!

And to suggest something i actually do through myspace some of you may find this neat,who knows.

Since iv'e worked for Woods of Terror weekly during season i go on the WOT myspace and read over the comments that come in posted by patrons who have visited or are saying they are soon to visit. I reply back through my myspace and ask for add requests so i can keep in touch and update people on new happenings at WOT as well as then they can see who i am and my characters.

I always thank them for coming out,answer questions and of course invite them to bring freinds in the following week. I have found this to be VERY effective actor recruitment tools. 10 of our newbies this past year came from me doing this in 2007. I arranged them all on one or two pages so i can track them and then send them messages all year long. A few of them i actually coached all off season long once i knew i had them hooked into working for us.

Our best female actress i had been coaching and sending costume and make up pictures all year long, she listened to my advice, came in, kicked ass and took home the trophy by blowing everybody on staff out of the water. She is a very talented person to begin with which helped but she as well as the other newbies had the questions they needed answered well before they even stepped onto the property....Actor training early!

Myspace is free and i have to admit it has helped us incredibly if you put a little time into it weekly with patrons and staff.

Comment

Couple of things...

One THANKS BIG TIME... IT WORKED. I added videos to our profile thanks a bunch. So I've updated my profile yet again. Thanks for the info!

Mopars... you know when I was adding things to the page I wasnt really going to add the cars, or the kids or anything. I was trying to figure out how to mass upload photos. So I was playing around trying to create multiple galleries so I made one for cars since I was looking at a photo.

But yes I am a MOPAR or NO CAR guy...

We as a family just bought a new Chrysler 300 SRT8, which is awesome fast! I got the Viper while at the IAAPA show because it will match my 70 RT/SE Challenger I'm getting back in a few weeks. I would already have that car back but we decided to add frame support to the car because of the nearly 600 horse power. That car has been getting restored off and on for 6 years.

I actually have a total of 9 cars including a Dodge Truck, the 300, and the Viper. Some people would say 'hey you rich or something' no in fact... I bought all the old Mopars back when they where cheap and they where all in terrible condition. I only have one running driving and that i the TA pictured. I have a AAR cuda painted but not put back together, a HEMI superbee that is far from back together, a 70 440 6 pack cuda that has been sitting for over 5 years needs a total resto, a panther pink TA that is TOTALLY a pile and needs resto. So most of the cars do not run, can't run, can't be driven and need a total resto.

I bought them all cheap, I've even bought some and then sold some to make money to buy more. I had a Superbird but sold that.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Larry,

You never showed me the interior on the Viper, that's really sharp looking! I love MOPAR!!!! Are you keeping the Challenger all original even the wheels?

Nice cars!

Allan

Comment

Working...
                        X