Anyone Wanna Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Wanna Open

I always take the months of Jan-March off for some Shane time. I have thought about this year checking out some haunts anyone want to open up and let me see that you guys have to offer? Ben, Paul anyone up for a road trip with me? I tend to get a little bored this time of year so instead of sitting here pissing Larry off I thought it would be fun to check out some haunts in the off season? Shane and its East bound and down loaded up and truckin Shane this time!
    sigpic

If Ravens Grin were to "open"..

I would first have to close!
    Open almost every night of the year for the last 20 years.
    hauntedravensgrin.com
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

As a patron of the Raven's Grin Inn, it is a great haunt... Anytime of the year! Jim provides you with an extremely LONG an entertaining tour. At least an hour and a half in length. It is truly a unique experience. A must see if your travels take you to the Midwest.

Scaren Karen

Comment

I will

Shane,

You don't know me so roadtripping with a stranger may not be what you had in mind, but I'm totally up for it. I'm doing every haunt tour I can to learn all I can so I'll go anywhere, anytime...

John

Comment

Shane,

While we won't be able to open, depending when you come and how much snow is on the ground here, we can get you out to check out our show. Worst case, you are welcome to crash on my couch and have a beer with some fellow haunters and trade war stories.

I'm about 2 hours west of Jim at Ravens Grin, so if you are going to see him, stop by!

-- I
          -------------------------------
          http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Thanks Guys For

The invites!!! I am gonna get over and see Ben in a few weeks and who knows where from there. I am a little disspointed that Larry did not invite me to see the Darkness I think hes holding out for my fifty bucks!!!!! Shane and its Thanks Again Guys Shane this time!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Only the old encyclopedias

say that Mount Carroll is the coldest spot in Illinois.
              Then my ex-wife left town and it warmed up!
              (which ex-wife? I'm not telling.)

Ian might have some haunting war stories for you but I have the scars, prosthetics, most people never guess I have a phoney head!
              "Look at that Doctor! He doesn't even limp!"
              "That's because he's not excited right now."

This is the only unglaciated part of illinois so wooly mathmouth mastadon molars are found here not that far underground, 22,000 year old indian arrowheads, the widest spot in the Miss. River runs along this county too.
              Mount Carroll has numerous haunted houses for sale, the poor realator just hasn't matched up any of them with people who like that sort of bump-in-the-night and disembodied screamings thing.
              Think I'm kidding?
              No I'm not.
              The city graveyard is my westerly neighbor, 6,400 cold, hard stones up there and a whole lot of dead people.
              Do I have true stories about the things that have happened in that graveyard?
              Yes I do.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I wonder if Jims exwives would agree with the guaranteed 1hr and half time limit with Jim??? LOL! Shane you might be in for a rare treat!!!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Well now

Shane....how far north you planning on going?
                  Stop by.
                  I know it's cold up here,but I have a few cold ones in the shop fridge!
                  Heck come by and maybe we will go to Jims with you.
                  Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Working...
                  X