Columbia Haunt tour tickets NOW ON SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia Haunt tour tickets NOW ON SALE

Fearfest and Necropolis haunted houses are pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for the Columbia Haunt Tour for Friday night March 27th.

Reserve your tickets now for the charter busses as seating is limited! Spend a great evening visiting two haunts in Columbia Mo. Tickets include entrance to both haunts, bus transportation, food and drinks and a complemintary copy of hauntworld magazine all for the low price of $65 per person.

We are working with Hauntworld and the HHA to arrange special speakers on the busses.

We have two options available. You can ride the busses or drive to our haunts. Prices are as follows..
    Bus Tour $65
    Just haunts $35

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to purchase tickets or for more information. See you there!
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

I am getting e-mails about the pros and cons of having speakers on the busses. I want to hear your opinions.
    These busses are for you so tell me what you want. Do you want the speakers or do you prefer not to have them so you can network with other haunters?
    Nows your chance to sound off. Tell up your opinions. Thanks Greg
    Greg Allen
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg

Leave out the speakers! I always enjoy talking and net working with folks on the bus. If we have a speaker we have to listen to them and thats no fun. I wanna hear what everyone has to say not just one person.

Here is a suggestion let everyone on the bus stand up and introduce themselves. Example I am Shane from Graystone Manor . Then let the next haunt owner talk for a few and so on that way we get to put faces with names and so on and so forth! Will be much funner talking with everyone. If I wanted to hear a speaker thats what we can do at TW. Shane and its who likes my idea Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Its a TWO HOUR bus ride, I don't think there is anything wrong with having a speaker on the bus in fact that is exactly what I would do.

A bus captain/speaker doesn't speak for two freakin hours, in fact probably not even 1/4th that time. People like seminars especially when its free or lets say included.

However to follow up on what Shane said its not a bad idea for people on the bus to offer their insight, stories and idea's however you still need someone to moderate those discusions, otherwise there is no order.

So have a speaker and then lets the people on the bus ask questions, talk and interact make it educational but you still need someone to lead the discussion.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ahhhh, Shane are you kidding? If you stood up and intoduced yourself you would never shut up, it would be like two hours of post but live in person. It would drive us all mad, mad I tell you.lol.

Before you get mad, I'm just yanking your chain.

Originally posted by graystone View Post
          Leave out the speakers! I always enjoy talking and net working with folks on the bus. If we have a speaker we have to listen to them and thats no fun. I wanna hear what everyone has to say not just one person.

Here is a suggestion let everyone on the bus stand up and introduce themselves. Example I am Shane from Graystone Manor . Then let the next haunt owner talk for a few and so on that way we get to put faces with names and so on and so forth! Will be much funner talking with everyone. If I wanted to hear a speaker thats what we can do at TW. Shane and its who likes my idea Shane this time!
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

How late is this tour running, we want to go (were driving) but we want to go to the HHA meeting and that gets out at 6:45 or so.

Comment

Fearfest is open until 1AM Necropolis has the same hours also I believe. Keep the ideas going guys I like the comments! Greg
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just a reminder, the full package tickets (with bus ride and dinner) are limited due to bus availability, so get them while you can!
                Bill C. Schnell
                Dark Son Productions
                NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
                www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Just printed the tickets for this tour, I can't wait to see some northen haunts. This is going to be a great trade show.

Comment

Thanks, we'll see you in March!
                    Bill C. Schnell
                    Dark Son Productions
                    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
                    www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Just to keep you updated. We are down to two busses left for the Columbia haunt tour. Tickets are selling fast. Dont delay get your Columbia haunt tour tickets NOW! www.columbiahaunttour.com Greg
                      Greg Allen
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Hey Bill I was just wondering if the tattoo pic was of you? Those are some nice tattoos if they are yours who did the art work?
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

How about posting driving directions here on the forum for those that are driving on their own? Could someone post directions from the convention center to the haunts, and then from one haunt to the next? Or at least post your address here so we can mapquest them ourselves.

Thanks,
                          Darkangel

Comment

One ticket, both haunts?

Also Bill, I talked to Grag about this not sure if he has talked to you about it yet. When you print the tickets out you get one ticket, You use this at both haunts? They scan it at one and then you take it to the next? Just wondering, thanks.

Comment

Driving directions to get to Fearfest is very easy.

Fearfest from convention center.... Take Hwy 70 west to exit 121 The Fayette exit veer off to your right. Fearfest is just over the hill on the right hand side.

For mapquest.. Type in Fearfest 6399 w. hwy 40 Columbia Mo. 65202 .If you are using google make sure it gives you directions to exit 121. Someone has been playing with it to confuse my customers with diffrent directions all over the city! Just follow these directions and you will be fine. It's very easy to find. Thanks Greg

Necropolis from convention center... Take Hwy 70 west to exit 127. The Rangeline exit. Turn left go about 1 mile turn left on Rogers Necropolis is on the left hand side of the road past the railroad tracks.

For mapquest.. Address is 1207 Rogers Columbia Mo. 65201

As far as the question about 1 ticket for both haunts. We have a call into ClicknPrint. We will keep you posted on the outcome. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

If anyone needs any more assistance or has questions please feel free to e-mail me at www.fearfestmo@aol.com or call me on my cell @ (573)881-7061
                              Thanks, Greg
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X