Underworld Rise of the Lycans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld Rise of the Lycans

I checked out Underworld premier last night, and if you are a fan of the first two you'll LOVE this movie. No one does Werewolves as good as they do, they looked amazing especially the main one Lucian. There are some great scenes in the movie, I enjoyed it a lot! How can you go wrong having a movie with Vampires and Werewolves together?!!!

Allan

I didn't like the first two, however, my wife did. She already has told me she plans on making me take her. I am not looking forward to it.
    Jared Layman

Comment

I have heard a lot of people did not like them, which really surprises me...Compared to the rest of the horror movie lot the past 5 years, this one tops them. Its different at least, and much more creative than the played out Saw movies....

Maybe you'll like this one a bit more?

Allan

Comment

I agree with you on the how bad most horror movies have been in the past 5 years. Some of the horror movies I really liked though most people I talk to didn't like them and vice versa. I might just have bad taste in horror movies. Who knows if this one is different I may like it a lot. There really isn't many movies I am excited about this year.
        Jared Layman

Comment

I really liked the 2nd one didnt really care for the first. Hoping the 3 is as good as the 2nd. I will probably go see it.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

I just got back and I loved this movie! The vampires castle was wicked cool and the battles were awsome. Check out this movie and if you didn't see the first two thats okay as this is a prequel.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
              I didn't like the first two, however, my wife did. She already has told me she plans on making me take her. I am not looking forward to it.
              I'm sorry to hear that Jared. Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you, my wife to be made me go watch that movie Twlight with her. Talk about boooorrrrrriiinnnngggg.
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

This one was right in line with the other two but better in my view because the creepy vampire castle was just awesome. If you can't take away the awesome set design in this movie for your haunt nothing can.

I think with these types of movies you can't make them any better, they are what they are and that is about it. Overall I'd say for a scary movie it rates a ZERO... its not scary at all. As an action horror movie it rates a 10! So... overall its like an 8 or a 7 or something like that.

I liked the movie!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It's definitely not scary, since it doesn't try to draw YOU the viewer in to the action of this movie, but there is some gore and awesome characters, and of course the castle!

Allan

Comment

It was ok. Better than the first two but still not good enough to make me buy the merchandise. My wife liked it though so whatever.

Bill, Lindsay made me go to that stupid twilight movie too. She had free tickets so we went with Lisa and J-Rad. Everyone liked it but me.

Larry how come your movie ratings are always to the extremes. Either they are great or horrible. Even when you give a movie a 0 you turn around and give it a 10, LOL! There are 9 other digits you can rate a movie with. Just kidding.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

I liked it also, but i agree it wasnt a scary movie much more of an action movie.

The sets were amazingly cool and the where Lucian enters the Lycan lair was unbelievable, all the Lycans nesting together like that it was awesome.

I like the way they portray the Lycans but is it just me or are there no female Lycans? Maybe im missing something there?

Odette
                      “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

A female gave birth to Lucian remember at the start of the movie, a new born in the cell with the Lycan standing over it.
                        Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
                        I liked it also, but i agree it wasnt a scary movie much more of an action movie.

The sets were amazingly cool and the where Lucian enters the Lycan lair was unbelievable, all the Lycans nesting together like that it was awesome.

I like the way they portray the Lycans but is it just me or are there no female Lycans? Maybe im missing something there?

Odette
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

No i know that but it looks like there are none thru out the rest of the film.

Odette
                          “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Working...
                          X