• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Inbred

Thanks for looking.
    -SPFXMasks

http://www.spfxmasks.com

Yea they look great and all. Great realism and I'm sure they fit great. But to me

JUST ME!

They all look the same. Don't get me wrong I'm still gona invest into some that I like. But all of the SPFX masks are like a Honda Civic. Each year its the same damn car just a couple new dents in different places with different colors.

I'm not bashin thats just my opinion.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

NICE!!! Awesome realistic paint job and detail especially on the ears where many artists don’t take the time to finish them off right. Since he is an inbred, I’d love to see a pile of hair growing out his ears too.

Regards,
      Jeff Londos
      Monster-Tronics
      Innovators in Haunt Technologies
      www.Monster-Tronics.com
      See us in St. Louis at TransWorld’s National Haunt & Attractions
      Show, booth 714, March 27th -29th 2009
      Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
      www.halloweenhauntvendors.com
      www.youtube.com/MonsterTronics
      Regards,
      Jeff Londos
      Monster-Tronics
      Innovators in Haunt Technologies
      www.Monster-Tronics.com
      Proud Member of the Halloween and Haunt Vendor Association
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYFWm4BNmc

Comment

I agree with Oak... with the exception of the vampire mask (which looks like a replica off the creature in Bram Stokers Dracula)... all the masks look the same and are WAY too familiar!

None-the-less, the mask looks good! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hey Guys

Let me tell you!!!! Do you want to see some amazing mask's? Well wait till TransWorld! Ken and Wes from CFX is going to knock your socks off trust me. All good things come to those who wait and you will have to wait till TransWorld. They will all be different in their own way! High quality, good customer service, and and the size and detail will leave you speechless!!!!! I have had a few SPFX mask and they are a little to big and tear a little to easy for me and they really do follow the same theam. BUT this is MY opinion. To each their own some lilke SPFX some like CFX some like both. Buy with what makes you happy and I am happy with CFX. Shane and its CFX has the Shane Seal Of Approval this time!
          Last edited by graystone; 01-31-2009, 05:44 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Amazing, Simply Amazing

I have been a fan of silicone masks for a few years now. I have invested a lot of money to have them at my attraction. I have to say that SPFX is not only the Originator but also the INNOVATOR in the field of silicone masks.
            I have watched quietly all the bs that has gone on about SPFX masks on this forum. After taking it all in, I feel the need to chime in. I am in no way connected to SPFX. The only dealings I have had with them are as a VERY SATISFIED customer.
            I purchased a used Old Man Mask through a private sale and received it with a tear in the eye area. I was not happy with this purschase but the seller would not help. After trying everything, I called Rusty and asked if this was something that he could fix. I completely expected to pay for this repair, and gladly would have, this was not Rusty's responsibility. Rusty not only repaired the mask completely, it looked like new, but he also sent it back to me next day with NO CHARGE (and we all know how much Next Day Air cost).
            It is real easy for negative folks (like some people on this forum, names not necessary) to point to the fact that SPFX had some problems with tearing on their earlier masks but SPFX was then the ONLY company making these high-end masks. When you are the first to develop a product, you endure the pitfalls that go with being an innovator. It is a lot easier for companies to now come along and make these masks. As the masks become more popular, makers easily realize that you must reiforce the areas that are high stress. You need to have larger eye holes if your using it for Haunting. Anything has bugs and kinks when it first comes out. The only way to overcome these and improve designs is time and trial and error. Rusty has improved his masks greatly since they were first made. Rusty has proven, in my opinion, to be a great mask maker, a great person, and a very professional business owner. He is an asset to this industry.

I have never had a problem contacting Rusty. I cannot wait to see the new masks that he will be unveiling at the St. Louis show. I also look forward to seeing what CFX and any other new companies in this field provide for us.

The reason why both SPFX and CFX, as well as other companies that make silicone masks all make money and are successful is because each and every one of us has different likes and dislikes. If you don't like SPFX and Rusty, please buy from someone else. I think I speak for others, but I know that I am definitely speaking for myself, when I say that I am TOTALLY SICK of certain "Haters" who simply enjoy spreading negativity. I really wish that the "Haters" would only post with personal experiences with venders rather than jumping on the bashing bandwagon.

Dan Augusto
            Owner, Tombstone Productions

Comment

D-man

Originally posted by Dman View Post
              I have been a fan of silicone masks for a few years now. I have invested a lot of money to have them at my attraction. I have to say that SPFX is not only the Originator but also the INNOVATOR in the field of silicone masks.
              I have watched quietly all the bs that has gone on about SPFX masks on this forum. After taking it all in, I feel the need to chime in. I am in no way connected to SPFX. The only dealings I have had with them are as a VERY SATISFIED customer.
              I purchased a used Old Man Mask through a private sale and received it with a tear in the eye area. I was not happy with this purschase but the seller would not help. After trying everything, I called Rusty and asked if this was something that he could fix. I completely expected to pay for this repair, and gladly would have, this was not Rusty's responsibility. Rusty not only repaired the mask completely, it looked like new, but he also sent it back to me next day with NO CHARGE (and we all know how much Next Day Air cost).
              It is real easy for negative folks (like some people on this forum, names not necessary) to point to the fact that SPFX had some problems with tearing on their earlier masks but SPFX was then the ONLY company making these high-end masks. When you are the first to develop a product, you endure the pitfalls that go with being an innovator. It is a lot easier for companies to now come along and make these masks. As the masks become more popular, makers easily realize that you must reiforce the areas that are high stress. You need to have larger eye holes if your using it for Haunting. Anything has bugs and kinks when it first comes out. The only way to overcome these and improve designs is time and trial and error. Rusty has improved his masks greatly since they were first made. Rusty has proven, in my opinion, to be a great mask maker, a great person, and a very professional business owner. He is an asset to this industry.

I have never had a problem contacting Rusty. I cannot wait to see the new masks that he will be unveiling at the St. Louis show. I also look forward to seeing what CFX and any other new companies in this field provide for us.

The reason why both SPFX and CFX, as well as other companies that make silicone masks all make money and are successful is because each and every one of us has different likes and dislikes. If you don't like SPFX and Rusty, please buy from someone else. I think I speak for others, but I know that I am definitely speaking for myself, when I say that I am TOTALLY SICK of certain "Haters" who simply enjoy spreading negativity. I really wish that the "Haters" would only post with personal experiences with venders rather than jumping on the bashing bandwagon.

Dan Augusto
              Owner, Tombstone Productions
              I agree, Art is like music, people have a certain style and they tend to stick with what they do best, I don't think Rusty should change a thing.

Comment

Oak

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
                Yea they look great and all. Great realism and I'm sure they fit great. But to me

JUST ME!

They all look the same. Don't get me wrong I'm still gona invest into some that I like. But all of the SPFX masks are like a Honda Civic. Each year its the same damn car just a couple new dents in different places with different colors.

I'm not bashin thats just my opinion.
                I don't know how long you've been around, but look around at some the best companies out there, take Unit70 for instance, they have the same guy who does all the sculpting and painting, and you can see his same style in each product he makes, and you never here a thing why? because his works is above average.

Rusty from what I hear does all the sculpting as well, so your going to see the same style. I hope this clears up your misunderstanding of art!

Comment

Holy crap dude you seriously want to start that up again. I was just making a friggin observation and the whole.
                  "I'm sick of all the haters" go cry to mommy. This is business. If they can't handle criticism then they need to get out of BUSINESS. You know I had absolutely no problem with SPFX until SOME people wouldn't stop moaning and groaning about how HATERS should shutup.
                  GET OFF THE FORUM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
                  I don't need to please them. They get my money and whatever complaints I have. I get their product. Thats how it works. You two are doing no good by complaining about other people complaining. Just making the situation annoying.

SHUT THE #$%@ UP!

Comment

once again I must apologize for that out burst. Its just cmon guys. Stop it with the highschool stuff please.

Comment

Really

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
                      Holy crap dude you seriously want to start that up again. I was just making a friggin observation and the whole.
                      "I'm sick of all the haters" go cry to mommy. This is business. If they can't handle criticism then they need to get out of BUSINESS. You know I had absolutely no problem with SPFX until SOME people wouldn't stop moaning and groaning about how HATERS should shutup.
                      GET OFF THE FORUM IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
                      I don't need to please them. They get my money and whatever complaints I have. I get their product. Thats how it works. You two are doing no good by complaining about other people complaining. Just making the situation annoying.

SHUT THE #$%@ UP!
                      Oak thin skin is you! Next time I'll throw out some marshmellows for you to land on, because you definitley came unglued.

I find it Ironic that you started a thread a week ago on how you wanted to help folks here with issues in there life, and blow up because someone tried to explain to you, which I was very clear on and was not condescending in anyway, on the artwork aspect of it, in fact can anyone tell me that they can't tell that all of Unit70's work is done by the same sculptor? (btw I consider Unit70 at the top artwise)

And I'm not going to get off the forum because I don't like it, but I am going to give my opinion.

Comment

Oh come on those threads were jokes dude. And talking down to me whether I blew up or not is rude. Even if your larry. and larry doesn't talk down to me.

The other thing which I'm embarrassed to say... I honestly thought you were that jerk on the other thread named Head Cracker. So thats actually why I blew up. Not cuz of what you said but because of who I thot said it. So take that however.
                        Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 01-31-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Marshmallows are scrumptuous!

Comment

Oak

[QUOTE=oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR;56978]Oh come on those threads were jokes dude. And talking down to me whether I blew up or not is rude. Even if your larry. and larry doesn't talk down to me.

The other thing which I'm embarrassed to say... I honestly thought you were that jerk on the other thread named Head Cracker. So thats actually why I blew up. Not cuz of what you said but because of who I thot said it. So take that however.[/QUOTE

I remember that thread with the crackhead, and I didn't approve of him either, that were on the same page with, and scrumptous marshmellows. lol

Comment

For goodness sakes don't bash someone's work on his own thread, have some respect. He's posting pics on his new mask, not asking your opinions on their products. Start a new thread all your own if you want to praise the competition, but hijacking his own thread is not cool!

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                              X